Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Fox News a main stream media?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Alts post are hilarious, usually i skip all the long post.

at "bostonman"

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
      Fox News has always been main stream media just like MSNBC and CNN..

They're controlled opposition.
      I'm delightfully shocked. This man said it all! Excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        So it's fake news also?
        Are they allowed to broadcast in Canada? I hear they don't like fake news over there.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          So it's fake news also?

Avoid all Main Stream News Sources no matter what Political Bent they claim.

Read as Many Independent Sources as you can and come to your own Conclusion.

And only Tards go to Snopes or Politifact to have their Partisan opinions validated like the collectivist halfwits they are.

"I'm so enlightened, but let me just check in with these Fact Checkers to make sure my opinion is the right opinion"

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            All of the major media is fake news with agendas.

Mostly all major media news is nothing but a factual event or some BS story with a bunch of agenda spin on it
            Where do you get your news?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Where do you get your news?

Like I told my mom, the Democrats have Alexandria Octavio Cortez. Where are the New Flyers for the republicans. The Clone Advocate Society.
              Total Meltdown right now. Republicans are probably stockpiling the movie First Knight. With an bunch of empty slots for the "other" first knight movies. The wrong transcription for what a sense of urgency is. First and foremost you pay someone what they are worth. That would be the right transcription.
              Glenn Beck a supposed right wing pundit and commentator is now going on Don Lemon. My mom on the last Game show said that she would gladly take a computer microchip, that she would put it under her skin. It's like what.
              Use zoom to turn the power back on? sure. Helping the Lonestar State, says Mary Corosetti Fox news. Tom Banjo is this like OutKast Idklewild Album? I don't see why people on Fox news hate the homeless people so much. Sean Hannity and the State of North Dakota are pretty much both vectors for passing off mosquito saliva.

Well I don't know, listening to Dana Loesh right now talking about Cancel Culture. And some school in Missouri is getting in trouble for having a scrabble day at school and they misspelled the word raccoon. And now they are racist. They misspelled raccoon as racoon. Like Bob Sagget or Danny Tanner says on Full House, like. What you don't know, make up. (It's good to know what Barium is anyway.) I came to play a round of golf at Beth page, says Donald Trump.
              Taking chunks and chunks out of the second amendment, says Donald Trump. (I know what the power in Texas would not have gone out if it was for a giant statue of Bevo. Like with lighted eyes and everything. The New World Order just stinks. Is Morley Safer making you feel safer, Bostonman?

Morley Safer isn't making me feel safer. Bostonman what you think? It is like some entity out here is or has screwed up. And they are doing all of these Mabus like post factor corrections. And these corrections look like Bart's nightmare. Hell.
              The Who would Jesus Shoot peoiple have to leave the office. That is what Rachel Maddow says. That is the left (I am not sure which side is making us have less blood coming out of our eyes.) Maybe Frosty the Snowman had the right thing going by just melting. You mind telling me what's in the vaccine. Bostonman or Katrina Highkick 59? You are going to hold something. My neuropeptides in my brain prevent me or block me from receiving this evil.
              There's no leadership there, says Mike Ditka on Barack Obama. (Hey the quality of Church in that aspect may over take Walt Disney World, you know especially if Walt Disney World is taking down Donald Trump statues. And if they keep having gay pride days. It seems like now it is turning more into like weeks. I am not terribly motivated. By these psychos. Or these clones.

Alexandria Cortez hiding from getting raped by Ted Cruz during the Capital Hill Riots on January 6, 2021. I didn't know they had any Mike Ditka trophys, says Steve Scheppmann.
              Last edited by SteveErkleFan; 03-12-2021, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Controlled opposition. Fox showed their colours when they allowed China Joe to steal the election.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Controlled opposition. Fox showed their colours when they allowed China Joe to steal the election.
                  How the fook did FoxNews steal the election? Or B+ troll post if you just trolling.
                  siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

How the fook did FoxNews steal the election? Or B+ troll post if you just trolling.
                    If you believe that Biden's senile old azz got 80+ million votes then I have a bridge to sell you.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

If you believe that Biden's senile old azz got 80+ million votes then I have a bridge to sell you.
                      I didn't even bring up the votes.

How did FoxNews steal the election is what I asked. FoxNews didn't count the votes.
                      siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X