Is Fox News a main stream media?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I didn't even bring up the votes.

How did FoxNews steal the election is what I asked. FoxNews didn't count the votes.
    I never said that Fox stole the election, I said that Biden stole it, and Fox helped him, along with the rest of the MSM.

Comment

Used to love the O'Reilly factor, their news channel is by far more entertaining than the woke left brand of all inclusive emotionally sensitive programming.

Comment

If I remember correctly Obeezie kicked a Fox News guy out of a press conference and so ran reports fox news is fake news banned by the white house, but, Obama didn't take his press pass. Trump kicked out that CNN dude and took his press pass so only CNN has been banned by any president for their fake news.

Catchy headline, fake news, what's the difference? Anyone pushing an opinion with their news is obviously bias and anyone doing their best to get any emotional response is obviously a bit fake too.

Y'all do it all the damn time too. X said, then I watch that **** and I'm like nah, he didn't.

"Floyd admits he's a coward" Floyd actually ranting about how successful he is.

"Wlad admits he's boring" Wlad actually making a good joke about how you can't bore a man into being KTFO.

"Wilder admits he ducked Joshua" Wilder just pointing out he could have stopped ****ing with Fury and go back to Joshua after the first Fury fight then run away and hide bull****.

"Joshua admits he's ducking Wilder" Joshua had been saying he's not ready to be champion and feel rushed since before he fought Martin, had nothing to do with Wilder and everything to do with wanting to build his career before risking champ ****.

Ranges from bias to trying to get a reaction....just like the mugs who get paid to do it. It's nothing to worry about, if people couldn't think for themselves we wouldn't argue all the goddamn time over the same source's meaning. This idea that the other thinks the way they do because they were told to is the actual flaw. Those who just follow can't be saved anyway so why try to educate them? Those who can don't need you to hold their hand and spin bull**** out of what's clearly more level headed than headlines would have you believe.

Here's one, every single headline quoting Eddie Hearn always ends with an exclamation point. Eddie's never shouting. That **** is up with that exclamation point? I read declaration after declaration and know the writer agrees because in the ****ing articles it's always periods, full spots for y'all weird ass euros. Why the ! ? because a ! bring more clicks, simple as.

Last edited by Marchegiano; 03-12-2021, 01:01 PM. Reason: catchy

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

I never said that Fox stole the election, I said that Biden stole it, and Fox helped him, along with the rest of the MSM.
          How did they help? They reported the facts. The facts that have been agreed upon by everyone except Troll Cruz, a handful QAnon weirdos & some low IQ mfers. R appointed judges said it was bs in 60 odd cases as it moved up the legal ladder. At some point you are fighting the good fight against something wrong & other times its just you thats wrong. The agreed to majority from all political leanings conclusively show you are just wrong in anything being stolen.

And its fooking the middle of March bruh. Let it go.

Also random question do you even live in the US? If so which state? Just curious.
          siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

How did they help? They reported the facts. The facts that have been agreed upon by everyone except Troll Cruz, a handful QAnon weirdos & some low IQ mfers. R appointed judges said it was bs in 60 odd cases as it moved up the legal ladder. At some point you are fighting the good fight against something wrong & other times its just you thats wrong. The agreed to majority from all political leanings conclusively show you are just wrong in anything being stolen.

And its fooking the middle of March bruh. Let it go.

Also random question do you even live in the US? If so which state? Just curious.
            Sorry bruh i just don't believe for one second that Biden got 80mil plus votes, the dude can't draw flies to ****. There were legitimate concerns raised about the process, and from what i understand, the courts refused to even hear the cases, and anyone mentioning it were swiftly sacked or de-platformed.

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” - GRRM

Comment

Sorry bruh i just don't believe for one second that Biden got 80mil plus votes, the dude can't draw flies to ****. There were legitimate concerns raised about the process, and from what i understand, the courts refused to even hear the cases, and anyone mentioning it were swiftly sacked or de-platformed.

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” - GRRM
              There was no proof thats why they got thrown out &/or lost, thats how the legal process worked, works now & will work in the future bruh.

And now a lot of these same people are wishing they pulled out their own tongues cuz they got billion dollar lawsuits against them. Thats To Be Decided doe so who knows how that turns out, but lets say they start losing those cases off of the lies you believe. Does that mean you are wrong now or is EVERYONE still against you & the people believing things that haven't been proven?

Comment

Media is media... the qualifier 'mainstream' is just tacked on by those who don't agree with a particular segment of it to imply it's less trustworthy or aimed at more gullible people. Irony is when I was a younger man and more involved in left wing politics it was always a perjorative aimed from the left at high circulation or high viewrship outlets which toed thje corporatist, generally conservative line. Amusing to see how it's been flipped quite completely on it's head in the US context and to a lesser extent over here in the UK.

In fact by some kinda mysterious osmosis the far right has taken on many of the conspiratorial anti-statist sentiments that used to be associated with the far left - almost like they lifted it wholesale. Seemed weird to me until I read a little more around US politics and found that kinda paranoid style's always been there lurking on the fringes, it's more that it's taken centre stage in recent years.

Comment

I think perhaps it makes more sense thinking of it like 80 million people wanting Trump out more than 80 million people wanting Joe in. It coulda been almost anyone running against Trump providing they were promising stability and normalcy and Boring Biden fit the bill perfectly... dudes the rough equivalent of John Major over here if you're old enough to recall the grey man.

Sense I get is that most Americans just wanted a return to something like normality, no matter how banal, shabby or corrupt they knew it to be rather than the chaos and hysteria and massive divisions that were both capitalised on an exacerbated by Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

I think perhaps it makes more sense thinking of it like 80 million people wanting Trump out more than 80 million people wanting Joe in. .
                    This right here.

Trump was the least popular President since Gallup started polling approval ratings in the 1940's. Its not surprising to anyone except Trumptards he lost cuz they are living in a bubble of a "MAGA world" where Trump is almost their Jesus or something similar. Its impossible for them to fathom he's not loved by almost everyone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...pproval_rating

Trump's highest approval rating was 49%. The lowest high before that was 66% by Nixon. And Biden is new so its a lil harsh to judge him already, but his high is 2 months in is 56% so you could argue he's the 2nd least popular President. So its pretty obvious no one is in love with Biden. Biden was simply the "lesser evil" & he won off of Trump's dislikability more then his own likeability.

Comment

It's like trying to argue you love underground metal by listening to Metalica

Comment

Working...
                      X