Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was this a sucker punch? Or nah??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boy AddiX is gonna give Jason Blaha the same treatment when he catches up to him.

Comment

Does the camera crew have tunnel vision? I don't know if a jab from the front is really a sucker punch. Most sucker punches I see on the web are thrown when the recipient isn't looking.

Comment

I just watched the youtube version and have to wonder. Do they keep paramedic's on hand for these events for all the steroid overdoses?

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
          no such thing as sucker punch once you guys are talking ****, its go time so you better be ready and be the one to throw the first punch. What kind of *** says "LETS TAKE A WALK" lmfao ON SIGHT NUKKA!
          This is true. Most kids on here wouldnt understand this though bc they are sheltered little hoes these days.

Comment

Yes, but in real life, meaning not in a structured sport atmosphere, that's expected, and sometimes needed. Just because someone is challenging to go outside doesn't mean he doesn't have a weapon, or that he will even honor the "one on one" challenge.

Comment

Neither a sucker punch nor a cheap shot. They were both talking BS; the guy just was the first to throw a punch. If you're calling out a guy and he throws a punch at you, then it means the fun has started, that's all.

I'm surprised those guys can even lift their steroid puffed arms to throw a punch, TBH.

Comment

A true sucker punch would be randomly walking to an unsuspecting person who is minding their own business and punching them out of nowhere.

When guys are in each other's face talking ****, it's fair game. Not a very classy thing to do, but it's moments like that where you gotta protect yourself at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                  My boy AddiX is gonna give Jason Blaha the same treatment when he catches up to him.
                  He better be careful! Blaha is black belt, no TRIPLE BLACK BELT in two forms of martial arts. He has trained at the "farm at langley" under the CIA. He was a mercenary in South America during the powder wars, AND he was a mercenary in the middle east...

He is a chemist who discovered a peptide stack formerly unbeknownst to man, which gives him his superhuman strength. However, he can't release it due to patent issues, and "the supplement industry" stealing it and getting rich off it.

Oh, and best of all, his advice of self-defense: "If somebody comes within 30-feet of you, and looks around, kill them."

Comment

all he is guilty of is throwing a punch betty white would be ashamed of

Comment

I voted no because that's barely a sucker jab maybe a backhand slap?. Either that or that huge moffo doesn't know how to throw a punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X