Was this a sucker punch? Or nah??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
    Heheh, yeah it barely passed him.

And did you notice IMMEDIATELY after he threw it HE RETREATED BACK to be surrounded by his posse go homies??

If you're gonna steal off with a cheap shot like that, you better make it count, and at least DROP the guy, if you can't lay him out..

I doubt these 285 pound bodybuilders could even throw more than a handful of slow punches before they were on the verge of a heart attack. Lol that Piana dude breathes heavy as **** just sitting on his couch talking.

I bet lil LEO SANTA CRUZ could piece those dudes up COLD!

The guy saw it coming from a mile away. I never seen a thick neck dude roll with a punch like that before. Impressive stuff.

Comment

Yeah that was a Judas punch
      Fxckin prick
      Oh well
      Sounded like a gentle slap anyway

Comment

I guess it depends on what your definition of 'sucker punch' is. He definitely threw all of a sudden with the intent of catching the guy off guard (which he didn't do).

Comment

As he threw the punch he was already backing away! Stupid cowardly move!

Comment

99% of street fights are won by the dude who throws first.

Never let them get within arms length.

Thats how street fights go down. Theres no bell or whistle

Comment

I'm going with a cheap shot. A sucker punch is a sneak attack you never saw coming. Those two were jawing at each other before the punch was thrown. Still pretty in my opinion.

Comment

Weak, more like a back hand slap to the chin

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                  As just a normal guy who lifts/exercises a 3 times a week to stay in shape, I often times watch youtube videos by popular bodybuilders such as Rich Piana, Kali Muscie, Lui Marco, etc.
                  teh hahaha RIGHT...im sure ya do!

Comment

Yea somewhat. Did you see last year when he was slapping Jason Genova around lol. So fuked up

Comment

No to sucker punch.. They are already talking about fighting.

If at any point you are talking about whooping my ass the fight is on imo. I don't care if you're not ready.. i don't care that you wanna take it out side and I'm not waiting on you to take off your chains,shirt or whatever.. As soon as you threaten me it's on.. Ready yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X