Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megalodon!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Megaladon, like other creatures from prehistoric times, have evolved into smaller versions of themselves. In this case megalodon are just the sharks we see today. Just like birds, lizards, crocs, snakes are descendants of dinosaurs. I mean if there were T-Rex's and Velociraptors still around i'm sure we'd record them with our smartphones. Megalodon does not look like a deep, deep, deep sea creature, it would appear eventually in semi shallow waters or deep waters but not deep enough to escape human discovery.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      yes he's out there, why you think we can't find that Malaysia airplane that crashed three years ago, because the fcuker ate it...that's how the government feeds the Megadolon by crashing planes so it won't come out to eat us

Comment

Did you know sharks have 2 penises? Those backwards facing long things are his penises, he can grasp with them too!

Not sure what happens if you only jack one of them off

Point is they are over 20 inches long just imagine how large megaladons penises were???!!!

Wish I could pick up a beer with my 2 20 inch penises

Comment

Gawdamnit.

Here we are having a great conversation about Megalodon eating planes and shit, and then this happens....

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          Shark benis! Shark benis in da bagina!

Comment

no but ive seen the megaladong

and now so have you

Comment

Was there anything in the ocean when Megalodon roamed it that it couldn't have beaten? Possibly the Leviathan Whale?

Comment

Everything you have heard is real. I've been told stories from sailors that would blow your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Balkan View Post
                  Everything you have heard is real. I've been told stories from sailors that would blow your mind.
                  Tell us then

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                    Tell us then

You see this Nazi uboat? using it to get a sense of scale of the shark, it means the Megalodon is 64 foot long. The image was too old to not be genuine.

20 years ago I was told about a sighting of a beached blue whale back in the 60's that was washed up on an island on the Indian ocean, it had been bitten in half from the tail up, guts everywhere.

We've only explored less than 5% of the worlds ocean, there's monsters out there.

Comment

I'm 100% certain megalodon is still active.

Comment

Working...
                      X