No announcement yet.

Chanel Lewis Killer of the NY girl Jogger, his family says he is a Good boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Definitely. Everyone gots something in their past thats embarrassing, shameful or painful. Its damn near impossible if not impossible to get into adulthood without several of those no matter where you or how you grew up since all this type of sh^t is relative.
    The bullying excuse shouldn't even be brought up when the person he killed was a total stranger to him.....

It's pathetic to shoot/stab someone because they bullied you (fight like a Man with your fists you puss) and it's 100x's more pathetic and inexcusable to kill a stranger because other people bullied you...

What did this random girl jogging have to do with this Black Serial Killer weirdo getting bullied....

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I've never fully agreed with the concept of planning a horrific crime somehow makes it worse then an unplanned horrific crime. I understand legally it matters, but I believe both groups, planned & unplanned, have crossed a unforgivable line of humanity.

And f#ck that bullied bs. Plenty of people have been bullied & never done anything like this. Plenty of people are f#cking nuts, I've f#cked & had relationships with plenty of them, so I can't buy this reasoning to make this a lesser horrific act against another human being.

I understand different people react differently to these things happening to them & they do end up doing these types of horrific acts on rare occasions allegedly because of mistreatment to them, but I don't believe that the punishment should be any less to them for that reason. Many people have it bad & don't do this type of crime.

So until they can correct these types of anti-social & violent traits in other humans I believe the best course of action for society is to remove them from society. And for me that puts them in the dirt. If you believe he should be put in prison for life fair enough that might be the only thing we are in disagreement with vs all these lil things being brought up.
      there are murder case several years back. two girls fighting over a guy. the tension between them boiled, the victim came to the killer while she was sitting in her car moment later they argued and fight in the street. the killer always carried a knife like an emo trash that she is, she used it to stab the victim. the fight stop the killer freeze knowing what she's done while the victim bleed on the street with 2 stabs wound on her chest. ambulance came then the police, the killer do not flee and do not resist the police arrest. in the interogation video we see that she is crying and deeply regret the incident.

in the police invistegation they found the killer threatened to kill the victim several times via several phone calls and text (actually they threaten each other) but only the killer use the word "kill" like the emo trash that she is.

what do you think of the case??

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
        Exactly we never will know. It's this unknown that makes me say people like that should never be released. We're not talking about a guy who committed manslaughter, or robbed people here, this dude raped and murdered another person. What if that was your daughter, wife, friend?
        i think i can let it go knowing he regret the crime and spend 15-20 years in jail

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
          i am asian, but i dont think that's relevent since i'm not living in U.S.

LOL at you bringing up liberal and ****, i cringe watching Liberals, SJWs or BLMs disturbed agenda on youtube but you are no better. here let me ask you something, you post 3 article in the OP all of them about "dindu nuffin" but you left out the article about his background, it was right there you can see the article right next to it.

why? is it because it dont fit your agenda??
          I read everything, I do not sympathize with killers.

Comment

wow... you guys are having a fiesta aren't cha??

This man not a thug or gang member just having another day attacking white people. he have clean record not even a dui.

this man is just a loner, awkward with serious mental issue. he got bullied a lot in his childhood and teenage years probably by those upper middle class white neighbourhood kids. he have some argument in his home, leave outside and release his anger on victims. yes the crime was racially and gender motivated but he probably doesn't plan this to happen at all.

it's very unfortunate and sad this crime happen but i think if he ever has 1 or 2 true friends i think this incident can be avoided. his highschool counselour said it, this man have serious mental issue and he smart student with good grades in his school.
            BLM lost another one to white hate

Comment

there are murder case several years back. two girls fighting over a guy. the tension between them boiled, the victim came to the killer while she was sitting in her car moment later they argued and fight in the street. the killer always carried a knife like an emo trash that she is, she used it to stab the victim. the fight stop the killer freeze knowing what she's done while the victim bleed on the street with 2 stabs wound on her chest. ambulance came then the police, the killer do not flee and do not resist the police arrest. in the interogation video we see that she is crying and deeply regret the incident.

in the police invistegation they found the killer threatened to kill the victim several times via several phone calls and text (actually they threaten each other) but only the killer use the word "kill" like the emo trash that she is.

what do you think of the case??
              I mean anytime someone is killed its a pretty shocking turn of events & is stepping over the line of how anyone should treat another human being. And when that happens, assuming you weren't defending your own life which I'm unsure how relevant it is or isn't in your story or its more of a manslaughter situation where the intent wasn't malicious despite the ultimate outcome, the person who took another human beings life should be punished severely for that crime.

The TS story seems unrelated to the story you bring up. Guy was just a bit of a misfit with anger issues who likely was going no where in life & knew it. And instead of sucking it up & trying to make the best of his life he took out his anger & unhappiness on a random citizen trying to live her life. F#ck that piece of sh^t. Since its unlikely I'll get my way & he ends up in the dirt upon being found guilty I hope he gets some prison justice & gets raped & killed in the big house.

I respect your opinion that guys like this should be rehabilitated if they can be, but I don't feel people who commit these types of crimes deserve the opportunity to be rehabilitated to one day be released. I think the rehabilitation attempts should be focused on guys who did crimes that didn't hurt others & the most promising of the people who did hurt others, but not severely or to the extent of ending their existence.

I'd treat these types of people like the dog that attacks the little kid. Once a dog leaves a kid with a 50 stitches scar on his arm & a traumatic experience for years to come I don't believe the dog deserves the chance to potentially do it again. You don't take the dog to training. You don't buy him a muzzle. You gotta put that dog in the dirt too for the greater good of society. Now you can say a human life is more valuable than a dog & I wouldn't disagree, but once you cross this line between humanity & inhumanity I believe you're closer to being that dog than a human being & should be treated as such.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Seems like a common theme, the family insists on their kid being a good kid after doing evil things

Vita Lewis spoke with reporters in Brooklyn, reading a prepared statement.

"I raised my son to be a God-fearing man and to respect life," Lewis said of 20-year-old Chanel Lewis. "My son is friendly, God-fearing and would not hurt anybody."

I think this boy is Jamaican and lives in the same neck of the woods as Siablo? wonder if Siablo might be related or knows the family?

http://nypost.com/2017/02/07/cops-su...lly-motivated/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/282851...s-defends-son/

http://abc7ny.com/news/karina-vetran...minal/1744206/

SIABLO lives in Jamaica, right? Or wait, this whole time did he mean Jamaica, Queens, NY?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Don't know him but I kid I went to high school killed and raped a girl somewhere up North too I think it was in NY too.
                  So do you live in Jamaica, the island? Or the section of Queens, NY?

Comment

wow... you guys are having a fiesta aren't cha??

This man not a thug or gang member just having another day attacking white people. he have clean record not even a dui.

this man is just a loner, awkward with serious mental issue. he got bullied a lot in his childhood and teenage years probably by those upper middle class white neighbourhood kids. he have some argument in his home, leave outside and release his anger on victims. yes the crime was racially and gender motivated but he probably doesn't plan this to happen at all.

it's very unfortunate and sad this crime happen but i think if he ever has 1 or 2 true friends i think this incident can be avoided. his highschool counselour said it, this man have serious mental issue and he smart student with good grades in his school.

lol black kids don't get bullied by white kids. maybe in like kindergarten or first grade. but white kids are indoctrinated so early with white guilt, they do everything to be nice to black kids.

you'd be hard pressed to find a case of white on black bullying.

especially in this liberal cesspool of NYC.

this kid projected things that weren't happening to justify his failures in life.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      "The confessed killer of Queens jogger Karina Vetrano told detectives he hated the victim’s predominantly white neighborhood of Howard Beach, leading cops to believe race played a role in the murder, sources told The Post."

Just imagine if the script was flipped and the killer was white and said the same thing. The media would have a frenzy, undoubtedly linking the act somehow to Trump.
                      The media's extreme skew probably contributed to his actions.

You take an already ill person and subject them to endless hours of hysteria depicting whites as the cause of all of their suffering... Sadly predictable result.
                      Last edited by ////; 02-12-2017, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X