Chanel Lewis Killer of the NY girl Jogger, his family says he is a Good boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Apparently this is how it works.

If blacks do crimes and evil deeds, and you report on it you are a RACIST and have an AGENDA smh.

If you post the RARE instances when a white cop shoots a black resisting arrest who is rude vulgar, and has a criminal history its okay and you can even go on the TV and say whites are guilty as a whole! it defies the lefts preaching of dont judge and entire group unless they are White, Christians or male. Heck you can be rude and vulgar to women only if they are republican smh.

The left will use agenda and propaganda title articles RACIST WHITE cop shoots black victim, when a black does a violent crime to non blacks the title will never include the Black criminal race, it will say Man beats up worker or a group of teens beat up a couple at a party.

I am far from a racist, leftists and democrats and blacks will call you a racist, you are a racist if you dont like Floyd, Big Dunn used to call me a racist lol so I blocked him it was annoying even talking with this hypocritical clown, he told me I was a filipino and I said well you exposed yourself as a black vs white guy, he said what do you mean I said you believe its us versus them black vs filipino because in your mind blacks must support blacks and only filipinos support Pacquiao, because you think every one is filipino pactar who goes against Floyd or a racist. He had no logical fair view and keeps fighting and fighting and holding on to things after proven wrong, like he keeps repeating the Pac scared of needles stuff, when its been debunked yet he still repeats it even though Pac has never said he was scared of needles, he needs to hold onto that fallacy because his pride and ego will refuse to allow him to be wrong. Many black people sadly share this type of mentality its why they are loyal to the democrats they refuse to open their mind and rethink everything.

I hope Betman wakes up and says wow you know what you are right I never notice that I was indoctrinated and now see what you are saying.

Too spot-on, mate. I can't think of anything to add here.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      uk???????????????
      no, mainland Europe

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
        no, mainland Europe
        Cool. I don't think I want to come over there.

Comment

Apparently this is how it works.

If blacks do crimes and evil deeds, and you report on it you are a RACIST and have an AGENDA smh.

If you post the RARE instances when a white cop shoots a black resisting arrest who is rude vulgar, and has a criminal history its okay and you can even go on the TV and say whites are guilty as a whole! it defies the lefts preaching of dont judge and entire group unless they are White, Christians or male. Heck you can be rude and vulgar to women only if they are republican smh.

The left will use agenda and propaganda title articles RACIST WHITE cop shoots black victim, when a black does a violent crime to non blacks the title will never include the Black criminal race, it will say Man beats up worker or a group of teens beat up a couple at a party.

I am far from a racist, leftists and democrats and blacks will call you a racist, you are a racist if you dont like Floyd, Big Dunn used to call me a racist lol so I blocked him it was annoying even talking with this hypocritical clown, he told me I was a filipino and I said well you exposed yourself as a black vs white guy, he said what do you mean I said you believe its us versus them black vs filipino because in your mind blacks must support blacks and only filipinos support Pacquiao, because you think every one is filipino pactar who goes against Floyd or a racist. He had no logical fair view and keeps fighting and fighting and holding on to things after proven wrong, like he keeps repeating the Pac scared of needles stuff, when its been debunked yet he still repeats it even though Pac has never said he was scared of needles, he needs to hold onto that fallacy because his pride and ego will refuse to allow him to be wrong. Many black people sadly share this type of mentality its why they are loyal to the democrats they refuse to open their mind and rethink everything.

I hope Betman wakes up and says wow you know what you are right I never notice that I was indoctrinated and now see what you are saying.
          i'm more wake-up than you. i'm an outsider, when flowmo vs pacytard flame war happen i was watching you guys going at each other from outside-neutral perspective since i really love both pac & may. i got a lot of green K for supporting pacquiao but i also got a lot of red from kuyuyut and co for c0cksucking mayweather and point out pac's hypocrisy.

is the Same in the lounge, i made meme thread about SJWs, BLMs and feminist and got in to heated argument with lounge's leftist like Bringer and that african avi guy. but i also made a thread about supporting feminist and defending moderate muslim and got a lot of **** from Freedom and co. they already forgot that i was against mass imigration and supproting brexit.

i am neutral, i am not american, i watch both sides have good and bad points. you guys are the one who pick a certain side and stick with it.

Never picked and choose and article I just linked to several different articles for different perspectives by different outlets, my Asian friend

Can I call you Cung lee-ow?
          again you choose article about his parents doing "dindu nuffin" and police investigation. you dont post an article about detail of his past and mental issue. just look at the response in page 1 compare to response after i posted the article about his past and mental issue.

i'm indonesian btw. we club dog and roast it in open fire

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
            i'm more wake-up than you. i'm an outsider, when flowmo vs pacytard flame war happen i was watching you guys going at each other from outside-neutral perspective since i really love both pac & may. i got a lot of green K for supporting pacquiao but i also got a lot of red from kuyuyut and co for c0cksucking mayweather and point out pac's hypocrisy.

is the Same in the lounge, i made meme thread about SJWs, BLMs and feminist and got in to heated argument with lounge's leftist like Bringer and that african avi guy. but i also made a thread about supporting feminist and defending moderate muslim and got a lot of **** from Freedom and co. they already forgot that i was against mass imigration and supproting brexit.

i am neutral, i am not american, i watch both sides have good and bad points. you guys are the one who pick a certain side and stick with it.

again you choose article about his parents doing "dindu nuffin" and police investigation. you dont post an article about detail of his past and mental issue. just look at the response in page 1 compare to response after i posted the article about his past and mental issue.

i'm indonesian btw. we club dog and roast it in open fire
            you must not be familiar with me, im the ultimate troll here, I get red k from Pactars and Red k from black power floymos.

I have no dog in the fight, im unbiased, you live in Indonesia, I lived in south central La, and other black ghettos and Mexican barriors and Never had an issue in the Latino hoods, only the black ones, so I speak from first hand experience, and I even ha a white guilt face blaming the white man becaue I had to have a reason why blacks would attack asians, whites and bully me out of the blue and rob and kill non blacks with racial words being hurled so I said its slavery until I woke up in my later years. I was a victim who was sympathizing with my black attackers now im awoken.

You are from Indonesia man all you know is what the left wing media shows you, I live in america and been in the hood almost all my life.

Comment

Moms be like...

Comment

Working...
              X