No announcement yet.

Chanel Lewis Killer of the NY girl Jogger, his family says he is a Good boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by betmen View Post
    i also dont care what color he is, he should be punished according to law. but "shouldn't be allowed back into society" i can't accept that. because i dont think he planned this crime, unlike many other cases with disturbed bullied victim planned taking revenge by shooting random people in the street or school cafetaria.
    I say 20 years and then parole.

Comment

wow... you guys are having a fiesta aren't cha??

This man not a thug or gang member just having another day attacking white people. he have clean record not even a dui.

this man is just a loner, awkward with serious mental issue. he got bullied a lot in his childhood and teenage years probably by those upper middle class white neighbourhood kids. he have some argument in his home, leave outside and release his anger on victims. yes the crime was racially and gender motivated but he probably doesn't plan this to happen at all.

it's very unfortunate and sad this crime happen but i think if he ever has 1 or 2 true friends i think this incident can be avoided. his highschool counselour said it, this man have serious mental issue and he smart student with good grades in his school.

He doesn't look like a thug at all....His facial features (which can tell alot about a person) are extremely Non-Thug....

50 Cent and Rampage Jackson look like Urban Thugs.....This guys looks like a Black Serial Killer/Pedo creep....He looks like the 1 quiet weird kid in the hood who ripped off the wings of Butterflies and played with Pigeons instead of other Black/Latino kids.....

I don't really care about "racism" (everyone is somewhat racist to 1 race or another....so who gives a crap) but people should always be realistic/truthful in their assessments....

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
        He doesn't look like a thug at all....His facial features (which can tell alot about a person) are extremely Non-Thug....

50 Cent and Rampage Jackson look like Urban Thugs.....This guys looks like a Black Serial Killer/Pedo creep....He looks like the 1 quiet weird kid in the hood who ripped off the wings of Butterflies and played with Pigeons instead of other Black/Latino kids.....

I don't really care about "racism" (everyone is somewhat racist to 1 race or another....so who gives a crap) but people should always be realistic/truthful in their assessments....
        Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        I say 20 years and then parole.
        yeah... good thing they caught him early, he have that serial rapist/killer path and background.

hope the system can rehabilitate him

Comment

i also dont care what color he is, he should be punished according to law. but "shouldn't be allowed back into society" i can't accept that. because i dont think he planned this crime, unlike many other cases with disturbed bullied victim planned taking revenge by shooting random people in the street or school cafetaria.
          Doesn't the fact this guy didn't plan make him more dangerous.
          How will we know he won't suddenly go mental again once he's out?

Comment

yeah... good thing they caught him early, he have that serial rapist/killer path and background.

hope the system can rehabilitate him
            If they had sent him to school in Jamaica until he was ready for university that dude would be a different man today.

Comment

I've never fully agreed with the concept of planning a horrific crime somehow makes it worse then an unplanned horrific crime. I understand legally it matters, but I believe both groups, planned & unplanned, have crossed a unforgivable line of humanity.

And f#ck that bullied bs. Plenty of people have been bullied & never done anything like this. Plenty of people are f#cking nuts, I've f#cked & had relationships with plenty of them, so I can't buy this reasoning to make this a lesser horrific act against another human being.

I understand different people react differently to these things happening to them & they do end up doing these types of horrific acts on rare occasions allegedly because of mistreatment to them, but I don't believe that the punishment should be any less to them for that reason. Many people have it bad & don't do this type of crime.

So until they can correct these types of anti-social & violent traits in other humans I believe the best course of action for society is to remove them from society. And for me that puts them in the dirt. If you believe he should be put in prison for life fair enough that might be the only thing we are in disagreement with vs all these lil things being brought up.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                Doesn't the fact this guy didn't plan make him more dangerous.
                How will we know he won't suddenly go mental again once he's out?
                we will not know, prison also serve as rehabilitation center eventhough rightnow more prisoner came out doing more crimes but there also many good cases.

like i said above this man have serial rapist/killer path but good thing he got caught in his first crime. we still dont know if he is psycopath yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I've never fully agreed with the concept of planning a horrific crime somehow makes it worse then an unplanned horrific crime. I understand legally it matters, but I believe both groups, planned & unplanned, have crossed a unforgivable line of humanity.

And f#ck that bullied bs. Plenty of people have been bullied & never done anything like this. Plenty of people are f#cking nuts, I've f#cked & had relationships with plenty of them, so I can't buy this reasoning to make this a lesser horrific act against another human being.

I understand different people react differently to these things happening to them & they do end up doing these types of horrific acts on rare occasions allegedly because of mistreatment to them, but I don't believe that the punishment should be any less to them for that reason. Many people have it bad & don't do this type of crime.

So until they can correct these types of anti-social & violent traits in other humans I believe the best course of action for society is to remove them from society. And for me that puts them in the dirt. If you believe he should be put in prison for life fair enough that might be the only thing we are in disagreement with vs all these lil things being brought up.

Agree 100%
                  We could look into any persons past and if we dig deep enough we can find an excuse for a crime. Oh he was bullied, no dad, mom didn't hold him enough as a baby etc

Comment

we will not know, prison also serve as rehabilitation center eventhough rightnow more prisoner came out doing more crimes but there also many good cases.

like i said above this man have serial rapist/killer path but good thing he got caught in his first crime. we still dont know if he is psycopath yet.
                    Exactly we never will know. It's this unknown that makes me say people like that should never be released. We're not talking about a guy who committed manslaughter, or robbed people here, this dude raped and murdered another person. What if that was your daughter, wife, friend?

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                      Agree 100%
                      We could look into any persons past and if we dig deep enough we can find an excuse for a crime. Oh he was bullied, no dad, mom didn't hold him enough as a baby etc
                      Definitely. Everyone gots something in their past thats embarrassing, shameful or painful. Its damn near impossible if not impossible to get into adulthood without several of those no matter where you or how you grew up since all this type of sh^t is relative.

Comment

Working...
                      X