Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chanel Lewis Killer of the NY girl Jogger, his family says he is a Good boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 20-year-old man who confessed to murdering Queens jogger Karina Vetrano once admitted to a teacher’s aide in high school that he wanted to knife his female classmates, police sources told The Post on Monday.

“I want to stab all the girls,’’ Chanel Lewis told the worker on May 17, 2011, according to sources.
    “Kids would hit him all the time,” a current student told The Post. “The girls would even bully, ridicule and punch him. He didn’t have any friends.”

Another said, “Sometimes he fought back, but not much.”

Elias Gabriel, 18, who rode the bus with Lewis at the school, said, “I know a lot of people made fun of him, for the way he dressed and the way he looked. They called him an African lizard. He would kind of smirk and walk away.”

The students said they were shocked that Lewis was charged in the Aug. 2 murder of Vetrano, who was killed while jogging on a path in Spring Creek Park.

“No one knew him to be violent or belligerent,” Gabriel said. “He used to walk around school with his hoodie on all the time.”

After hearing of his arrest, “I was like, ‘Chanel? Quiet Chanel?’ I was surprised,’’ Gabriel said.

Another student, Danielle Muniz, 17, described Chanel as a “smart kid” with good grades.

“He liked showing me funny videos on the bus about people making jokes,” she recalled. “He was never violent here.”
    seems like he was the black person of Elliot rodger, the killing not only motivated by race but also by gender profiling.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      "The confessed killer of Queens jogger Karina Vetrano told detectives he hated the victim’s predominantly white neighborhood of Howard Beach, leading cops to believe race played a role in the murder, sources told The Post."

Just imagine if the script was flipped and the killer was white and said the same thing. The media would have a frenzy, undoubtedly linking the act somehow to Trump.
      Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      parents live in denial. shame has a way of doing that.
      Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Its not uncommon for a mom to not grasp the horrible things a child has done. Its probably a hard thing to cope with personally when something you created & had inside your body for 9 months is even capable of such things. I'd assume there is even a special name for this sorta denial & delusion its so common.

Whatever with that, these types of people should be merked upon being found guilty. Need to get this type of mfer out of the human gene pool.
      wow... you guys are having a fiesta aren't cha??

This man not a thug or gang member just having another day attacking white people. he have clean record not even a dui.

this man is just a loner, awkward with serious mental issue. he got bullied a lot in his childhood and teenage years probably by those upper middle class white neighbourhood kids. he have some argument in his home, leave outside and release his anger on victims. yes the crime was racially and gender motivated but he probably doesn't plan this to happen at all.

it's very unfortunate and sad this crime happen but i think if he ever has 1 or 2 true friends i think this incident can be avoided. his highschool counselour said it, this man have serious mental issue and he smart student with good grades in his school.
      Last edited by betmen; 02-11-2017, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post

This man not a thug or gang member just having another day attacking white people. he have clean record not even a dui.

this man is just a loner, awkward with serious mental issue. he got bullied a lot in his childhood and teenage years probably by those upper middle class white neighbourhood kids. he have some argument in his home, leave outside and release his anger on victims. yes the crime was racially and gender motivated but he probably doesn't plan this to happen at all.

it's very unfortunate and sad this crime happen but i think if he ever has 1 or 2 true friends i think this incident can be avoided. his highschool counselour said it, this man have serious mental issue and he smart student with good grades in his school.
        Of course he has mental issues he killed someone. We can go on a digging expedition on any body's past and find signs of this and signs of that to excuse behavior.
        Still doesn't take away from what he did and that he deserves to be locked away from society.

Comment

Are you asian?

a lot of times you dnt even have to be bullied just hyper sensitive like Eliot rodger

they watched people and got jealous and envious and people never interacted with them, but in their mind they were watching from afar and creating angst, this is also the mindset of liberal males they hold grudges angst and bitterness from situations early in life and take it out on those who oppose their views.

look at those anti trump protestors for example.

Comment

I don't care what color he is, how many A's he got in school, what his issues are or what color the victim is. He violently raped & killed a woman. To me both of those things are unforgivable & things of which once you have done them you shouldn't be allowed back into society in any way even life in prison. I'm not draconian about much, but this is one of the things I feel the law should be draconian about.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
              Of course he has mental issues he killed someone. We can go on a digging expedition on any body's past and find signs of this and signs of that to excuse behavior.
              Still doesn't take away from what he did and that he deserves to be locked away from society.
              why do you think every killer have mental issue?? there are many killers who doesn't have mental issue, soldier on the battle field, act of self defense killing or some yakuzas killing his enemies for business purposes.

and i'm not denying the crime. it happen, it's unfortunate and sad and this killer have to pay for it. let the justice system do it work.

i'm having issue because many white supermacist above copy/paste some specific article and act like this man is a gang member who do this kind of heinous act every day in his live when the reality is not like that.

we see this kind of cases a lot. a loner, trouble at home, bullied outside of home, surpress anger. 2 years ago a white-asian college student create havoc and killed several peoples in santa barbara california. he have the same background and motivation just like this man in this case. the different is i think Channel lewis did not plan this crime while elliot rodger plan it and killed 6 more victims.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Are you asian?

a lot of times you dnt even have to be bullied just hyper sensitive like Eliot rodger

they watched people and got jealous and envious and people never interacted with them, but in their mind they were watching from afar and creating angst, this is also the mindset of liberal males they hold grudges angst and bitterness from situations early in life and take it out on those who oppose their views.

look at those anti trump protestors for example.
                i am asian, but i dont think that's relevent since i'm not living in U.S.

LOL at you bringing up liberal and ****, i cringe watching Liberals, SJWs or BLMs disturbed agenda on youtube but you are no better. here let me ask you something, you post 3 article in the OP all of them about "dindu nuffin" but you left out the article about his background, it was right there you can see the article right next to it.

why? is it because it dont fit your agenda??
                Last edited by betmen; 02-11-2017, 09:55 PM.

Comment

seems like he was the black person of Elliot rodger, the killing not only motivated by race but also by gender profiling.
                  Damn! His mother was telling the truth. He was good boy after all.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    It's a tragedy the girl died but it doesn't add up. You have a girl who is a very adamant and athletic runner and the kid who supposedly did it based off that picture is morbidly obese and has scoliosis. I don't think he's physically capable of killing someone.
                    Women lack street smarts and are more trusting by nature/oblivious to danger (which is a shame since they should be even more cautious/less trusting than Men are since their small size puts them at greater danger)...

He probably just called her over and she willingly came....They don't have the distrusting nature/survival instincts that Men have....

Also I don't understand why what the family thinks matters....Of course they are going to think he was a perfect innocent angel....Every family thinks that of their kid....Doesn't mean **** in the light of DNA evidence....He's guilty...Fry his ass...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      I don't care what color he is, how many A's he got in school, what his issues are or what color the victim is. He violently raped & killed a woman. To me both of those things are unforgivable & things of which once you have done them you shouldn't be allowed back into society in any way even life in prison. I'm not draconian about much, but this is one of the things I feel the law should be draconian about.
                      i also dont care what color he is, he should be punished according to law. but "shouldn't be allowed back into society" i can't accept that. because i dont think he planned this crime, unlike many other cases with disturbed bullied victim planned taking revenge by shooting random people in the street or school cafetaria.

Comment

Working...
                      X