Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you act around girls? How do you make them comfortable with you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Be comfortable with yourself and they will be comfortable with you. If you act nervous, they will sense it and become nervous themselves. Best chance is to just think positive and optimistic, it will normally show and its always attractive to women.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Could of sworn I've seen you on this site saying the opposite before, but ok, you got a laugh out of me
        How do I man up? I lose my voice when I'm near her. I have a deep voice but it gets all high when I talk to her. I get so nervous. You don't understand. All my senses go into overdrive but my brain stops working.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          I'm a fragile man though......inside I'm delicate.
          soon to be......

Comment

I act very scared and nervous, I'm awkward, I stutter, I try to act cool but they see right through it, my utter inferiority shines at its brightest in these moments, then you can tell that they're just desperate to leave at the first and slightest crack of opportunity, then I walk away wanting to crawl under a rock but am faced with my cowardliness, failure, and ineptitude all day long because I have to work and can't go home and shoot myself, and then by the time I get home I'm too tired from handing out food in a bag through a tiny window all day long that I no longer have the energy or wherewithal to find my gun to load it and put it in my mouth and instead just collapse on my bed fully dressed as I proceed to cry myself to sleep for the next four to six hours

then get up and repeat for the remainder of the work week

I get off days from this though on the weekends because I just barricade myself off from the world as I sit alone for 48 hours behind the locked door of my 550 square foot apartment

Comment

straight mad doggin with my strap out demanding for numbers. thats how i does it.

Comment

They're not any different than men.

Why be nervous?

Be you, and if someone's interested enough, they'll eventually push for it.

You can try being the one who leads, but I'd recommend being confident that it's mutual first.

I used to worry about that when I was in my teens and single, but, with time, you realize women are the same as dudes, so you shouldn't let the cover fool you as to the book.

Some are superficial, some not. Some care about money, some don't. Etc.

It's really nothing that you should panic about. I know that it doesn't feel that way when you have no one, but that's the reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  I act very scared and nervous, I'm awkward, I stutter, I try to act cool but they see right through it, my utter inferiority shines at its brightest in these moments, then you can tell that they're just desperate to leave at the first and slightest crack of opportunity, then I walk away wanting to crawl under a rock but am faced with my cowardliness, failure, and ineptitude all day long because I have to work and can't go home and shoot myself, and then by the time I get home I'm too tired from handing out food in a bag through a tiny window all day long that I no longer have the energy or wherewithal to find my gun to load it and put it in my mouth and instead just collapse on my bed fully dressed as I proceed to cry myself to sleep for the next four to six hours

then get up and repeat for the remainder of the work week

I get off days from this though on the weekends because I just barricade myself off from the world as I sit alone for 48 hours behind the locked door of my 550 square foot apartment

Elite level post.

Comment

You talking to me?

Here's one of the many ways that I used to get snatch back in the day. I will tell you only ONE of my methods; you'll have to pay for my seminar and buy my book to get the rest of them.

Ok, here it is: Go to a bar, a sleazy bar, filled with sleazy women, just at closing time. Sit at the bar. (You don't even have to buy a drink). There will be 3 or 4 drunken hoes who have not been picked up yet. Go up to each of them, one at a time, and ask them, "do you want to ****". Based on my intense study of this situation, statistics show that 1 out of 4 women will say "yes". The others will smack you. Simply take the one that said yes home, and there you are; the rest is up to you.

I suggest wearing a condom, or a lawn/leaf bag, because statistics prove that you have a 1/10 chance of getting a STD from such a hoe. Trust me on this.

This is my advice to you, my son.

Comment

I would get one of my alpha friends to bang the girl and then get all the details off him, maybe even sniff his fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X