Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Calls CNN and Buzzfeed Fake News, and Then Denies CNN Reporter of Questions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
    And Timothy Bradley lol.

Goodnight bigot, it was fun.
    Any chance you're going to answer my question about how Golovkin is going through what Jack Johnson went through?

Didn't think so lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Sure it does.

I posted a link showing that nearly 700 counties that voted for Obama in '12 flipped for Trump in '16.

His answer?

"Rayciss".

So unless he can prove that every single voter from those counties that flipped is indeed racist, he's point holds no merit.

But he can't, and he won't concede, so it makes him a stubborn vagina.

Glad I could clear that up.
      Go back and read my post. I didn't say everybody that voted for Trump was a racist. I said all of the racist in this country voted for Trump.I will always believe that.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Go back and read my post. I didn't say everybody that voted for Trump was a racist. I said all of the racist in this country voted for Trump.I will always believe that.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post

To be fair I highly doubted any of them voted in the election.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
              To be fair I highly doubted any of them voted in the election.
              they seemed really interested in politics in that torture video.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Well that's surprising. I guess all of them didn't vote for Trump.It sure seems like it though. But I'll concede to your point here.

Comment

Well that's surprising. I guess all of them didn't vote for Trump.It sure seems like it though. But I'll concede to your point here.

Comment

Pea is not a racist but you clearly are. That's why you weren't smart enough to finish college.
                    See, you prove me correct again.

Too easy.

Comment

You can believe what ever you want. The idea that there is a cut and dry quintessential example that represents a segment of our country that should be defined as "white racist" or "racist" because there is cultural/tribal tensions between others is ridiculous. Hate to break it to you but racism exists in all forms and everybody has racist tendencies toward those that are different. It's a toxic platform to be pushing forward by the Democrats branding those they disagree with as "racist" and shutting down any discussion. It's pretty clear the Clinton coalition has learned nothing in defeat and ironically are the close minded ignoramuses who can't get a clue. So bottom line it's a childish argument. Racist or race supremacist or whatever you want to call them voted on both sides of the election. I mean as far as racism goes Al Sharpton is a racist, No? This sort of blame game is going to drag the political discussion into the gutter and offer nothing but destruction

Comment

Working...
                      X