Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Calls CNN and Buzzfeed Fake News, and Then Denies CNN Reporter of Questions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
    You're fixated with race but racist usually are. The boxer in my avi is just as dark as Mayweather but Mayweather too black lol. What kind of man goes around liking fighters based on skin tone other than racists like you?

You can't win this argument. Your can't use the race card in this discussion and you're not smart enough to make a proper argument. Just admit you're a envious racist and move on.
    Lie number 4 in this thread. Wow

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      I just did. I also caught you in a lie about Marvin Hagler. I've never said anything hateful about Golovkin. That's another lie lol.

Any chance that proof is coming? If not don't waste my time. Goodnight Uncle.
      Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      A bigot trying to past judgement on me, now this is rich. You found that lie you caught me in yet?
      And just like that, the bigotted Mrs. Josephine throws the towel in.

This idiot has been getting slapped around in the thread for days and just ended another night getting *****ed smacked into submission. I'm starting to feel sad for the fellow, but makes for good entertainment nonetheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
        And just like that, the bigotted Mrs. Josephine throws the towel in.

This idiot has been getting slapped around in the thread for days and just ended another night getting *****ed smacked into submission. I'm starting to feel sad for the fellow, but makes for good entertainment nonetheless.
        LMAO the dude has serious mental issues, I'm done for the night though. He really doesn't want to deal with the fact that he's a racist, he should really look into joining the clan, I'm sure their make an exception for him.

And he seriously just said Timothy Bradley wasn't black, I don't know what's wrong with the guy. Most be something in the water.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          LMAO the dude has serious mental issues, I'm done for the night though. He really doesn't want to deal with the fact that he's a racist, he should really look into joining the clan, I'm sure their make an exception for him.

And he seriously just said Timothy Bradley wasn't black, I don't know what's wrong with the guy. Most be something in the water.
          I was referring to Manny Pacquiao dummy lol. You are a Pacquiao fan and he's in your avatar.

Comment

• Black on Black violence is so bad it's breaking out on internet forums now.

I'm rooting for the non uncle

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              I was referring to Manny Pacquiao dummy lol. You are a Pacquiao fan and he's in your avatar.
              And Timothy Bradley lol.

Goodnight bigot, it was fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
                Black on Black violence is so bad it's breaking out on internet forums now.

I'm rooting for the non uncle
                The bigot got his ass handed to him but that's been the story of this thread so far.

He's 0-5 so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Sure it does.

I posted a link showing that nearly 700 counties that voted for Obama in '12 flipped for Trump in '16.

His answer?

"Rayciss".

So unless he can prove that every single voter from those counties that flipped is indeed racist, he's point holds no merit.

But he can't, and he won't concede, so it makes him a stubborn vagina.

Glad I could clear that up.
                  Happens every time anyone debates Joseph.

His entire repertoire is the race card and petty insults. His intellect goes no deeper.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                    The bigot got his ass handed to him but that's been the story of this thread so far.

He's 0-5 so far.
                    Yet undefeated in his own mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Happens every time anyone debates Joseph.

His entire repertoire is the race card and petty insults. His intellect goes no deeper.
                      Pea is not a racist but you clearly are. That's why you weren't smart enough to finish college.

Comment

Working...
                      X