Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama after P*ssin on Isreal, P*sses on Russia. Expells 35 Officials Seizes Compounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Please, you'll never have to explain anything to me your whole life.

Alt right means, racist white troll who just started paying attention to politics a few years ago and has clue what they are actually talking about or doing. but they keep saying it andndoing it anyway because they are told to by some dude on the internet.

That's alt right.
    WOW that's breaking stuff, racist you say? White people?

*my jaw drops in slow motion*

Edgy edgy rogue intellectual you are
    Last edited by ////; 01-10-2017, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      Says the guy who cries about red karma. Keep Crying. Your tears are delicious ��
      Dude all I'm pointing out is that you're a coward. You were trigger happy to attack race in a karma message but play the oppressed buttwhipped slaveboy begging for massas mercy in the mean racist forum.

We all know how Dindus are though. Big pimpin and bustin caps until a camera is rolling then "Ima pathetic weak opressed ***** yalllll please help me oh god the racism"
      Last edited by ////; 01-10-2017, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
        Dude all I'm pointing out is that you're a coward. You were trigger happy to attack race in a karma message but play the oppressed buttwhipped slaveboy begging for massas mercy in the mean racist forum.

We all know how Dindus are though. Big pimpin and bustin caps until a camera is rolling then "Ima pathetic weak opressed ***** yalllll please help me oh god the racism"
        You sent me a karma message first which means I struck a nerve. Period. That can easily be proven so stop lying as if I reached out to you first lol. You're lying so that in itself says everything about you lol. You're a racist, cowardly, lying, bi tch.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
          WOW that's breaking stuff, racist you say? White people?

*my jaw drops in slow motion*

Edgy edgy rogue intellectual you are
          So my definition of alt right fits you pretty well huh...l

Except of course, the "racist" part.

Yep, I was right.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            So my definition of alt right fits you pretty well huh...l

Except of course, the "racist" part.

Yep, I was right.
            "Alt-right" seems to basically be the youth wing of paleoconservatism, which of course predates liberal republicanism/neocons. I've had formal links to the GOP for over a decade and I'm pretty familiar with all of the warring subfactions.

The left is definitely wishing they had sweet old Christian neocon ladies to deal with again (who they could barely handle, by the way).

We (the secular right) don't see you as human beings and have no moral limitations when it comes to dealing with you. Trust me you loved neocons.
            Last edited by ////; 01-10-2017, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• There's so much love on this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                What is team D to you? What sources.
                It's my pet name I use when I run into 'superfans' of the Democrat Party. Obviously I'm not going to source a pet name.

Thank you, but still no proof of Russian hacking.

Again, we know John Podesta, whose account was pfished/hacked, was using as his password 'password'. It doesn't take a foreign government to hack a guy that stupid.

Comment

Working...
                X