Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama after P*ssin on Isreal, P*sses on Russia. Expells 35 Officials Seizes Compounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    How is he damaging this country? Do you live in the United States? Didn't think so.
    Every president damages the country in one way or another. Trump is going to do the same thing and his fanatics won't say anything just like pro black fanatics don't criticize Obama for his fuck ups.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      Every president damages the country in one way or another. Trump is going to do the same thing and his fanatics won't say anything just like pro black fanatics don't criticize Obama for his fuck ups.
      Super off topic but every time I see your username all I hear in my head is that Biggie cut - "stretchin muthafkas like Mr. Fantastic..."

Been meaning to get that off my chest for months now.

Comment

It's not about being "pro black." You think everything involves race but Trump is not qualified to be the President of this country. Anybody who doesn't have a narrow minded point of view knows that.

I won't say that all of the people who voted for Trump are racist. I don't believe that. But all of the racist in this country voted for Trunp. I have no doubt about that.
        Last edited by joseph5620; 01-09-2017, 09:06 PM.

Comment

It's not about being "pro black." You think everything involves race but Trump is not qualified to be the President of this country. Anybody who doesn't have a narrow minded point of view knows that.

I won't say that all of the people who voted for Trump are racist. I don't believe that. But all of the racist in this country voted for Trunp. I have no doubt about that.
          It is about being pro black just like anyone that criticizes Obama is "racist". Most of everything does involve race. I don't like it but it's the fucking truth dude. I think it should be about the person but not everyone thinks like that.

Trump may or may not be qualified, we will see. That's dumb thinking all racist voted for Trump. He won because of a lot of things. Sure some racist did vote for him but it's not only whites that are racist. I've met some very racist Hispanics and Blacks. Us minorities can be racist too dude. That's something that irritates me about my fellow minorities, we're hypocrites also in a lot of ways just like white people.

Comment

It is about being pro black just like anyone that criticizes Obama is "racist". Most of everything does involve race. I don't like it but it's the fucking truth dude. I think it should be about the person but not everyone thinks like that.

Trump may or may not be qualified, we will see. That's dumb thinking all racist voted for Trump. He won because of a lot of things. Sure some racist did vote for him but it's not only whites that are racist. I've met some very racist Hispanics and Blacks. Us minorities can be racist too dude. That's something that irritates me about my fellow minorities, we're hypocrites also in a lot of ways just like white people.

No it isn't. Just look at this site for example. All of the the posters here supporting Trump are openly racist and ignorant. That's just a small example. People like Hype job and Beercules punk ass. Uneducated, racist, obtuse posters. Anybody who fits that description voted for Trump if they could vote.

Comment

No it isn't. Just look at this site for example. All of the the posters here supporting Trump are openly racist and ignorant. That's just a small example. People like Hype job and Beercules punk ass. Uneducated, racist, obtuse posters. Anybody who fits that description voted for Trump if they could vote.
              And like I said, blacks can be racist too. Look at World Star. Calling white people neanderthals and pig skinned. You're blind by it because they're your race doing the dishing. I know some Trump supporters that aren't racist in real life. In fact, I know one that's black. Guess what? He's been called a coon and other names by his own people just cause he had an opinion on who could run the country better.

Comment

And like I said, blacks can be racist too. Look at World Star. Calling white people neanderthals and pig skinned. You're blind by it because they're your race doing the dishing. I know some Trump supporters that aren't racist in real life. In fact, I know one that's black. Guess what? He's been called a coon and other names by his own people just cause he had an opinion on who could run the country better.
                Never said blacks couldn't be racist but that has nothing to do with what we're taking about.Why do you feel the need to bring that up? You keep avoiding the issue by bringing up "black racist." Last time I checked blacks didn't create laws to discriminate against their race. Get real

Comment

Damn brotha why u gotta do me like that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                    Damn brotha why u gotta do me like that?

Haha! Good to see you took the bait, phaggot. You and Jas ever hook up? Go brush your yellow teeth.

Comment

do you have statistical evidence to back this up?

9/10 news about pro-trump hate crimes have been fake news so far. like the muslim girl who was insulted on the train and the black church being burned down.

what isn't fake news however is the special needs white guy being tortured on film by a group of blacks yelling **** whites, **** trump or the white man beaten on film outside of his car by another group of blacks yelling **** whites, **** trump.

the KKK is the militant wing of the democrat party, hillary clinton's mentor was a KKK member.

those are just the facts.

nice fantasy you live in.

Comment

Working...
                      X