Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama after P*ssin on Isreal, P*sses on Russia. Expells 35 Officials Seizes Compounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao at the alt right Jew haters sitting around with AIPAC's semen all over their faces because Trump support Israel.

Alt right is nothing but a bunch of Cuck Puppets, who don't have any real political philosophies or beliefs, so they just follow whatever ******ed website they follow t the time.

What happened to draining the swamp?

FOUR Goldman Sachs employees in trumps cabinet! nice job guys, the established couldn't of dreamed of a better situation than what trump is giving them.

Cuck Puppet power!

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Lmao at the alt right Jew haters sitting around with AIPAC's semen all over their faces because Trump support Israel.

Alt right is nothing but a bunch of Cuck Puppets, who don't have any real political philosophies or beliefs, so they just follow whatever ******ed website they follow t the time.

What happened to draining the swamp?

FOUR Goldman Sachs employees in trumps cabinet! nice job guys, the established couldn't of dreamed of a better situation than what trump is giving them.

Cuck Puppet power!
      "Alt-right" is the new "neo-con" ie teenagers who have no idea what the term means rant about it for cool points.

I like the change though. Watching you rant about "neo-cons" and having to explain to you that neo-cons are liberals got really tiring. You may have no idea what alt-right means but at least you have your gun aimed in the right direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
        I said your posts suck and you responded with arab this or that, but in the public forums you're an anti-racism activist.

Don't worry I've had other liberal anti-racists blow up my pms calling me a sand ****** 500 times.

But if you're that scared to say what you really think on an internet forum imagine how you are in person. Some kinda cowardly rodent existence.
        You're a racist Arab masquerading as a Klansman. You wish were pure white. Hitler kind of white. But you never will be and you hate yourself I said it again. What are you going to do about it? lol
        Last edited by joseph5620; 01-10-2017, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          You're a racist Arab masquerading as a Klansman. I said it again. What are you going to do about it? lol
          There you go again. "Maybe if I awkwardly add racist/Klansman in there, I will seem like the victim".

What a coward. I just don't like cowards. Was your father a coward? Did he train you in the cowardly arts? I can imagine him sitting you on his knee explaining how no matter how dumb and frail you are, you can get out of any sticky situation by calling someone racist or bringing up the KKK. You looked at him and said "Wow dad, what a coward!" and a new coward was born.

Comment

• LOL A self hating Arab. That's all you are. You want to be white so bad that you pretend to be something you're not over the internet lol. Keep dreaming.You live a miserable life and you're an obvious loser. I enjoy watching you suffer lol.
            Last edited by joseph5620; 01-10-2017, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• "Ey yo arab boy check yoself"

"Meep plz don't ban me I was merely commenting on his socioeconomic microaggressions erm erm and the KKK and other white people stuff. It's OK to complain about white people stuff. Sorry my fellow POC".

Rodent coward

Comment

"Ey yo arab boy check yoself"

"Meep plz don't ban me I was merely commenting on his socioeconomic microaggressions erm erm and the KKK and other white people stuff. It's OK to complain about white people stuff. Sorry my fellow POC".

Rodent coward

That's the only you way you know how to post. A bunch of racist rhetoric. You're limited and extremely ignorant. Your insecurities are very obvious and amusing. Keep it up. I love laughing at you lol.
                Last edited by joseph5620; 01-12-2017, 07:08 AM.

Comment

• God he's just so cowardly

He initiates racial conflict then accuses you of "racisting" him within seconds when it doesn't work out

The ultimate frail weak coward

Comment

"Alt-right" is the new "neo-con" ie teenagers who have no idea what the term means rant about it for cool points.

I like the change though. Watching you rant about "neo-cons" and having to explain to you that neo-cons are liberals got really tiring. You may have no idea what alt-right means but at least you have your gun aimed in the right direction.
                    Please, you'll never have to explain anything to me your whole life.

Alt right means, racist white troll who just started paying attention to politics a few years ago and has clue what they are actually talking about or doing. but they keep saying it andndoing it anyway because they are told to by some dude on the internet.

That's alt right.

Comment

God he's just so cowardly

He initiates racial conflict then accuses you of "racisting" him within seconds when it doesn't work out

The ultimate frail weak coward
                      Says the guy who cries about red karma. Keep Crying. Your tears are delicious 😂

Comment

Working...
                      X