Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im a mexican american first gen...and this is MY country too...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
    didn't and don't

and you obviously did since you had no idea what I was referring to when I asked why your peepz left the motherland ...."dope" hahahha
    now we have a grammar nazi on our hands here. Again, I know my ancestral background before I even knew what boxingscene was.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      If you're a legal immigrant, or better yet were born here, what you got to worry about? Trump only got his light saber out for illegals.
      It's a dawg eat dawg world bruh

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        now we have a grammar nazi on our hands here. Again, I know my ancestral background before I even knew what boxingscene was.
        knew............

and no Im the last mothafka to be a GN....I spell fo **** on this here forum...but im just showin ya that Im am teaching ya something......

Comment

knew............

and no Im the last mothafka to be a GN....I spell fo **** on this here forum...but im just showin ya that Im am teaching ya something......

again, you aint teaching nothin

Comment

It's a dawg eat dawg world bruh
            Yeah and I am a King Charles cavalier while you're a yorkie.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

again, you aint teaching nothin

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Yeah and I am a King Charles cavalier while you're a yorkie.
                I don't speak nerd..........

Comment

only dorks and geeks declare themselves winners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    Have you been aboard and crossed borders in any other country.

Dude the wall trump and his uneducated people want is another Great Wall of china.

You cross any border in any country in the world and there is no wall. So why do we need a wall? What is it that you think it's protecting?
                    I'm a college-educated middle eastern immigrant, Trump/border security supporter. The country my family is from has the highest immigration rate in the world and in a single generation went from "The Paris of the Middle East" to a ****ty pile of rubble controlled by rapists, where different neighborhoods have different legal systems.

Tired of hearing teenaged internet stoners who have never left their home state tell me how uneducated and untraveled I am, "scared of nonwhites", etc. Be more original.

You are the dumb, sheltered one. Television shills invent a "cool educated team" and "evil redneck team" and you really think it's that simple. Ignorance is bliss.

You may deserve your horrible future, but the people resisting it do not. I only care about them.
                    Last edited by ////; 11-18-2016, 01:52 PM.

Comment

I don't speak nerd..........
                      Listen here a$$face, why dont you send me some green k and some gifts and I'll forgive that insult.

Comment

Working...
                      X