No announcement yet.

Westworld HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... it's a TV series only, and it deals with high-tech fiction -- hence the holes...
    I get that, but there are so major ones... Or maybe not holes, but characters acting stupid.. Like those 2 doctors that just hyped up the black chick's intelligence, like another poster said "why wouldn't they turn her into an idiot from their iPad"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I get that, but there are so major ones... Or maybe not holes, but characters acting stupid.. Like those 2 doctors that just hyped up the black chick's intelligence, like another poster said "why wouldn't they turn her into an idiot from their iPad"
      ... because the "black chick" was able to wake up by herself and she threatened to expose them to their bosses... and, if you may see, there are already many guys who are secretly and irregularly interfering with "hosts programming" anyway...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... because the "black chick" was able to wake up by herself and she threatened to expose them to their bosses... and, if you may see, there are already many guys who are secretly and irregularly interfering with "hosts programming" anyway...
        Yeah she woke herself up with her same attributes.. They could have easily turned down her attributes, and even if she can wake herself up, she would have the intellect of a toddler..

Comment

• any show has to be view with some imagination, c'mon guys

I still like it, holds my interest

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
            any show has to be view with some imagination, c'mon guys

I still like it, holds my interest
            It is alright but not yet on HBO level. I keep waiting for it to happen.

Comment

• Fake Plastic Trees gave me them feels:

Comment

• I guess people ain't feeling this show?
                Last nights episode was a hell of a lot more interesting then TWD Rick cuckold show.
                Anyone seen that coming that the dude was a robot?
                I was thinking when he got fired, we were going to find out he was the one fuking with the robots.
                The show is really starting to get interesting.

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Yeah she woke herself up with her same attributes.. They could have easily turned down her attributes, and even if she can wake herself up, she would have the intellect of a toddler..
                Also wouldn't it be even easier for their bosses to find out they've been fuking with the robots now that she's a super computer?

Comment

• Thought the last episode was the best of the season. Some great twists!

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Thought the last episode was the best of the season. Some great twists!
                    ... "great twists" for sure -- but they are opening too many narrative lines already... I hope that they will cope with the resulting complexity...

Comment

• Never trust Anthony Hopkins. Dudes a menace.

Comment

Working...
                      X