No announcement yet.

Westworld HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by North Star View Post
    I think it's a genre thing too. Game of Thrones has a dozen storylines, twists and turns, and ever growing cast of characters, yet people tend to be very into it (myself included).

Medieval fantasy strikes a chord with more people than science fiction. So even with GoT having lots of details and plot twists, people can follow it.
    its not a genre thing. ghost in the shell basically talked about the content matter of westworld decades ago. same with animatrix.

this content is really old....

the show just isnt that good.

ITS SUPER BORING.

GOT struck with people because it was fun and exciting. there was action....

same with ghost in the shell....

with westworld? nothing memorable happens. dont get fooled by the terrific hbo production value. 10 episodes, how many memorable scenes where there? how many memorable moments?

how often you rewatch an episode of westworld? what is your rewatchibility rate with this show?

because i know with badass great tv shows, i end up watching them over and over again... breaking bad, sopranos, the wire, vikings,..... westworld? episodes are so boring and unmemorable, i see it once and im done with it. what is there to rewatch but boring talk?

this show is GROSSLY OVERRATED.

maybe it gets better 2nd season....

Comment

• No surprise a few of you sugar-brained fat yanks find it boring. Stick to your Mountain Dew and monster trucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        No surprise a few of you sugar-brained fat yanks find it boring. Stick to your Mountain Dew and monster trucks.

don't you have some good old government censored pron to get to?

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post

don't you have some good old government censored pron to get to?
          Lmfao that's a clever one

Comment

• I saw this vid, thought it was cool

Comment

• Finished it yesterday.
              Thought it was amazing. Incredible how they took the original simple film and made it into such a deep tv show.

Even if many of the themes had been covered before they still did an amazing job. Hopkins was mesmerising.

Comment

Working...
              X