show startin to grow on me....

thandie newton is past prime doe...
      Ha!

Nerd.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Ha!

Nerd.
        its better than the walking bore that's for sure...

smdh....

sigh.......

Comment

• Can't wait to see what the bad robots do in the real world, after that whore wakes them up.

Comment

• This show is alright. At the moment I'm most enjoying Evil Dead season 2 though, the first season was decent, second season has been a blast, they fixed up a lot, hoping it goes strong all through-out.

Sorry for hijacking, but I'm spreading the word, if season 2 stays strong I want a third season.

Comment

• So.....why can't the two idiots just use the iPad to turn the hooker to a ******ed paraplegic??

Comment

• Show is slowly getting better...

Some plot holes, but u get that in any show.. The actual plot is coming into focus

Comment

• Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
                  So.....why can't the two idiots just use the iPad to turn the hooker to a ******ed paraplegic??
                  I believe it is because they have verified that her programming has already been tampered with by someone much higher up. If they reverse stuff that has already been altered, the difference would be noticed. If they increase her "curiosity" function, it enhances her self consciousness, which may have gone up through the previous alterations anyway. They sped up her evolution.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Show is slowly getting better...

Some plot holes, but u get that in any show.. The actual plot is coming into focus
                    ... it's a TV series only, and it deals with high-tech fiction -- hence the holes...

Comment

• As I watched the story unfold a bit more, I am starting to theorize that Arnold may have created a host of himself, and uploaded his entire being into it. He was such a great programmer as explained by Ford, that I am wondering if that is what Arnold did before his passing. Let's say that is what happened, the reason for all the host tampering could be done by the host version of Arnold. All the secrets and knowledge of Westworld would be imparted into this host.

Science fiction has pondered this type of scenario before, if the human body and brain is an bio-organic computer, then is it possible to upload our consciousness into a physical computer, to live forever?

Comment

Working...
                      X