Collapse
No announcement yet.

Westworld HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched it, two seconds after Bernard said it doesn't look like anything, my jaw dropped. That twist just destroyed me.

The writers killed it there.

Comment

• I didn't even know that chrichton had written about this or even made a movie. i've always wanted to go back and look at chrichton's history and read his stuff but never came to it.

Lovin' the series so far though...

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        Just watched it, two seconds after Bernard said it doesn't look like anything, my jaw dropped. That twist just destroyed me.

The writers killed it there.
        yeah it was an amazing reveal.

Comment

• too much thandie newton bush and ****.. i like it.. i want more..

Comment

• i really like thandie hairy bush

Comment

• Got a feeling Thandie will kill Edward due to her memories & ability to kill now

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                too much thandie newton bush and ****.. i like it.. i want more..
                a Rosario Dawson or a Paula Patton would have made it great. Thandie newton has a pre-grandma ****.

Comment

• This past episode was pretty good and man, I just such a fan of Anthony Hopkins. That guy is truly a treasure, an acting god! Here is a good article from Vanity Fair that gives a lot of credence to the theory of us viewing many timelines and how they connect. Lots of gifs in the article to get us on track too.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/...y-who-is-wyatt

Comment

• Really good episode this past Sunday! It was gripping and before I knew it, credits were rolling. So we got another reveal, and it was epic. Then the ending... man, what's going to happen next? Ford is just the man! I don't care if he is considered the villain of the show.

Comment

• loved the finale...

Comment

Working...
                      X