To catch a predator is back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Chris hansen gets a turned on luring these guys into a *long *hard sentence. I am glad these losers get what's cumming to them

Comment

can't y'all just give dude a break, all he wanted to do was watch the Steelers/Ravens game

Comment

Awesome, my favorite show.

Comment

Was this guy on South Park when cartman pretends to have tourets?

Comment

Comment

Actually there's a U.K. version of the show. Oddly enough, in the first episode !!Anorak was busted trying to pick up an 8 year old...

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                  Nah never seen it but surely everyone knows that you don't say anything if you're accused of something ?
                  They usually don't admit they wanna have sex with them. But he knew he was fuked. I mean they have all the text proof for all the guys

Comment

It's lit again fam!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Dude said he was just there to watch Steelers/Ravens with her
                      Lol... Funny thing is Hanson asks him who's playing like dude won't know.. But when he answers correctly, dude gets a huge confidence boost thinking it's going to get him out of trouble like his story is legit.. Just watch his face right after he answers.. It's like a lightbulb went off in his head like "yeah I'm going to get out of trouble"

Comment

Working...
                      X