Collapse
No announcement yet.

To catch a predator is back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm Chris Hansen. Why don't you take a seat over there?

Comment

Oh I didn't watch the last video yet Hanz you weirdo. I was going to offer you crappy vodka but nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
        Hi, I'm Chris Hansen. Why don't you take a seat over there?

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          I thought the whole reason it was cancelled in the first place was because it was ruled that they were essentially "luring" the pedo's in with their fake child actor?

Also, didn't a guy kill himself when he was confronted by Chris Hansen on the original show?

I think this show is staged or faked in more than one way. Plus the fact that they don't blur out faces is pretty odd.
          I think it was cancelled cause the guy killed himself. Highly doubt it's fake
          Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          My brother is a big Mets fan, I don't really like baseball but I root for the Mets.

Where did that come from
          Lol the third vid, military vet wearing mets hoody

Comment

I'll watch these after the fights. I looked at the video, what was he a veteran in, the Coast Guard?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              I think it was cancelled cause the guy killed himself. Highly doubt it's fake
              Hmm, that's not really a valid reason to cancel a show. If anything it could have been used as a ratings boost.

Also, I've seen entire episodes of the show COPS where they blur out the faces of the criminals involved but other episodes don't. I wonder if there's some sort of loophole they use to gain consent to not blur their faces.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                I love watching these. I guess this new series, Hansen vs siablo...err, I mean predator, is basically the same thing.
                You got any convicted child molester in the prison that you work at?

Comment

I thought the whole reason it was cancelled in the first place was because it was ruled that they were essentially "luring" the pedo's in with their fake child actor?

Also, didn't a guy kill himself when he was confronted by Chris Hansen on the original show?

I think this show is staged or faked in more than one way. Plus the fact that they don't blur out faces is pretty odd.
                  But they seem to charge them the same day they are caught. Once they have been charged we would have gotten mugshots anyway so no problem showing their faces when the episode will be shown days after it actually happen.

Comment

I remember the old ones, I got bored of it's format quickly. Is the new one any good, I remember a surfer type guy ran and got clotheslined by an officer,
                    fukin funny, that was an old one, was a good clothesline to, you could see the officers mailice toward the pedo.

Comment

I always wondered about the luring issue and the validity of the so called offense. Since the so called victim does not even exist in reality if an actor of legal age is being used to lure someone...who might not otherwise act on impulse? Besides that...Chris Hansen is kind of creepy himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X