Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes a womans personality attractive to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PsychoPat View Post
    I agree bro though her face is a 4?
    Yeah, but I've seen way worse faces though. If the sex were great, I'd happily lay in those fleshy pillows afterwards.

Comment

A big round ass

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        ****ing God.. Ive never thought about it but you're completely right...

Must be why I've always thought that women are just NOT capable of being good comedians, same goes for singing as well as acting to a lesser extent.

Come to think of my interactions with broads... It's closer to 91%, not 90, just to clarify
        No idea what you're talking about I your second paragraph. You'll have to elaborate.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          At least 90% of women have no personality.

That's why men dictate all the interesting conversations.
          If women had their way, all conversations would be about themselves, their problems, their girlfriends' problems, places they want to see, things they wanna buy, etc.

If women couldn't talk about themselves, most of them would be completely mute but still find a way to complain about something.
          As someone who interviews people for a living, without bias, this is a factually correct statement. Even highly educated women and women with media training are extremely lacking in content, charisma and character when it is their turn to speak, at best. At worst it's a cringefest when it is their turn to speak.

Comment

Working...
          X