Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes a womans personality attractive to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    At least 90% of women have no personality.

That's why men dictate all the interesting conversations. If women had their way, all conversations would be about themselves, their problems, their girlfriends' problems, places they want to see, things they wanna buy, etc.

If women couldn't talk about themselves, most of them would be completely mute but still find a way to complain about something.
    Too much truth in this post.

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
      Too much truth in this post.
      You wouldnt have much personality either if LOTS of women BEGGED to BLOW YOU all the freakin time!

Character is a strength but it comes from sucking, its always the ugliest guys with the most character!

Comment

aint into none of that personality **** my ***** i just wanna **** these hoes like 50 said "im into having sex i aint into making love so come and giv me a hug" **** all that gay ass lovey **** ***** wtf is you some kinda simp ass fucc boy?

get yall some hoes and stop tripping over these bitvhes and they drama, pay for some fine ass hoes and get yalls money worth, these tricks are gonna exploit your ass financally one way or the other, at least a hoe aint waist your time with non of that wraith talk bull**** drama, get money get hoes and less drama you mother****ing simp ass *****s.
        Last edited by The Tribe; 09-20-2016, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
          aint into none of that personality **** my ***** i just wanna **** these hoes like 50 said "im into having sex i aint into making love so come and giv me a hug" **** all that gay ass lovey **** ***** wtf is you some kinda simp ass fucc boy?
          Die pls...

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
            Die pls...
            did i hurt your feelings my *****? is you trippin off a hoe who you think is loyal to your simp ass? "he trippin off a ***** naw that ain't my *****" like Jeezy said boy get your mind right.

that hoe will leave your simp ass crying like a lil *****, i aint waist time with none of that drama, hoes mean less stress my *****.

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
              did i hurt your feelings my *****? is you trippin off a hoe who you think is loyal to your simp ass? "he trippin off a ***** naw that ain't my *****" like Jeezy said boy get your mind right.

that hoe will leave your simp ass crying like a lil *****, i aint waist time with none of that drama, hoes mean less stress my *****.
              N.1gga u is dummy like forreal

Comment

Originally posted by 13777 View Post
                Her lovely pair of personalities

Whats the name of this juggasaurus rex.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoPat View Post
                  Whats the name of this juggasaurus rex.
                  Oh wow, yes someone please tell us if you know her name. Yeah if she has juggs as big as that and gives a good BJ, preferably swallows afterward to avoid any mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    Oh wow, yes someone please tell us if you know her name. Yeah if she has juggs as big as that and gives a good BJ, preferably swallows afterward to avoid any mess.
                    I agree bro though her face is a 4?

Comment

This is a stupid thread... it's like asking "Why do you like cheeseburgers"

Comment

Working...
                      X