Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes a womans personality attractive to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    mmmmmmmmmmm she is a delicate flower I must shower her in affection, I mean call her a derogatory funny nickname
    Last edited by AlexKid; 09-19-2016, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      Too bad she cut off her hair. Looks average now.
      Yeah I don't like it at all few chicks can pull off the short hair thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Yeah I don't like it at all few chicks can pull off the short hair thing.
        totally agree, like 0.001% can e.g. portman, and they still look much better with long hair, unfortunately alot of women go short, idiots.....

Comment

Ironic but young woman are built like a rock, but have the personality of a rock. As they get older their personalities are more fun but don't have the body to match.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            At least 90% of women have no personality.

That's why men dictate all the interesting conversations. If women had their way, all conversations would be about themselves, their problems, their girlfriends' problems, places they want to see, things they wanna buy, etc.

If women couldn't talk about themselves, most of them would be completely mute but still find a way to complain about something.
            ****ing God.. Ive never thought about it but you're completely right...

Must be why I've always thought that women are just NOT capable of being good comedians, same goes for singing as well as acting to a lesser extent.

Come to think of my interactions with broads... It's closer to 91%, not 90, just to clarify

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              mmmmmmmmmmm she is a delicate flower I must shower her in affection, I mean call her a derogatory funny nickname
              Lmao this comment has destroyed me

Comment

i like gals that are really nasty.

Comment

I like smart and funny women.

Your ex and your mum are fight
                  I got over my dong.

Smart & funny, stop posting new Phaggot trolling threads

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
                    Ironic but young woman are built like a rock, but have the personality of a rock. As they get older their personalities are more fun but don't have the body to match.
                    so get em while they are young then

Comment

Working...
                    X