No announcement yet.

Video of Hillary Clinton collapsing today at a 9/11 memorial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
    I don't watch Fox News bozo, I'm not some mass media whore. You might be the type to let CNN, MSNBC, and HLN influence your opinion but don't ever confuse the Don for your type.

Fact is it's not looking good for Hilary because she's an unelectable fraud. I can't think of many other candidates that were such a failure and still had support. Your theory that she's gaining sympathy by being ill is the most asinine thing I've heard in my life.
    Eat glass.

Comment

All the bodies that have dropped underneath her is finally taking it's toll. Then thinking about having to continue the lie that was 9/11 must of put her over.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        this woman sickens me.

she is of repugnant nature.

i feel sorry for any heterosexual man who votes for her.

you deserve a painful death.
        because Trump is better? Trump university preyed on poor/uneducated and lied to them get their $$$. Trump organization getting sued by many contractors because they don't pay or only pay a fraction of what was agreed after working hard and honestly to build Trump's buildings..

Yeah this is the guy you want to be President..

Comment

Just a little pneumonia. She will beat it and beat Trump in November.

Comment

She is just perfecting her popping skills!

Comment

That b itch looked like Kell Brook in the 3rd

Comment

Pneumonia.

Nothing big.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  this woman sickens me.

she is of repugnant nature.

i feel sorry for any heterosexual man who votes for her.

you deserve a painful death.
                  Her base is low IQ blacks and browns looking for free **** from YT's pockets and white cucks.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    because Trump is better? Trump university preyed on poor/uneducated and lied to them get their $$$. Trump organization getting sued by many contractors because they don't pay or only pay a fraction of what was agreed after working hard and honestly to build Trump's buildings..

Yeah this is the guy you want to be President..
                    Hillary will move to ban guns and free speech through appointing more pinko jew judges to the Supreme Court and legalize 40 million illegal aliens instead of deporting them. She also wants to bring in millions of ****** "refugees" from Syria.

F her and F those who vote for her.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                      All the bodies that have dropped underneath her is finally taking it's toll. Then thinking about having to continue the lie that was 9/11 must of put her over.
                      I'd kill about 50 guys to have that Nubian Queen! Who is she?

Comment

Working...
                      X