No announcement yet.

Video of Hillary Clinton collapsing today at a 9/11 memorial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    that's another media myth. he's made more speeches on policy than clinton has.

clinton is very, very ill. she' also, you know, been involved in policymaking for years and trump has been in the private sector.

did you pay attention [at all] during the republican primary, where it was veyr clear that donald trump would have to be taught all about the geopolitical and domestic concerns in the states, and probably couldn't pick out syria, iran, and iraq on a map?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      clinton is very, very ill. she' also, you know, been involved in policymaking for years and trump has been in the private sector.
      very ill huh, sounds like a convenient excuse. she seems pretty damn healthy when she's attacking trump. what policies has she been involved with?
      a policy that makes you say "oh thank god for hillary clinton!" can you name at least one accomplishment as a senator/SoS without having to google it?

did you pay attention [at all] during the republican primary, where it was veyr clear that donald trump would have to be taught all about the geopolitical and domestic concerns in the states, and probably couldn't pick out syria, iran, and iraq on a map?
      right
      Instead of one looming crisis hanging over us, we face a bewildering series of smaller crises, flash points, standoffs, and hot spots. We’re not playing the chess game to end all chess games anymore. We’re playing tournament chess — one master against many rivals. One day we’re all assured that Iraq is under control, the UN inspectors have done their work, everything’s fine, not to worry. The next day the bombing begins. One day we’re told that a shadowy figure with no fixed address named Osama bin-Laden is public enemy number one, and U.S. jetfighters lay waste to his camp in Afghanistan. He escapes back under some rock, and a few news cycles later it’s on to a new enemy and new crisis.
      from a book he wrote in 2000, before 9/11, before the Iraq war. does this sound like someone who wouldn't be able to point things out on a map?

Comment

very ill huh, sounds like a convenient excuse. she seems pretty damn healthy when she's attacking trump. what policies has she been involved with?
        a policy that makes you say "oh thank god for hillary clinton!" can you name at least one accomplishment as a senator/SoS without having to google it?

right

from a book he wrote in 2000, before 9/11, before the Iraq war. does this sound like someone who wouldn't be able to point things out on a map?

has donald trump spent a single second in any serious position of political power?

i'm not sure you even know what a legislator does.

and yes, hillary clinton's very obviously sick. the partisanism in your posting is just absurd . you are attacking me like i'm pro hillary clinton. it's all you know how to do. go watch some partisan news outlet and act like you're the one getting fair news.

Comment

right

yes.........

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            has donald trump spent a single second in any serious position of political power?

i'm not sure you even know what a legislator does.
            weren't you looking for a straw man? i think i found it.

e/ i think there's a misunderstanding here. trump has made more speeches on policy in the context of this election obviously not throughout their lives.

and yes, hillary clinton's very obviously sick. the partisanism in your posting is just absurd . you are attacking me like i'm pro hillary clinton. it's all you know how to do. go watch some partisan news outlet and act like you're the one getting fair news.
            honestly, you sound like a clinton fan that has admitted defeat because she sick doe. your excuses for clinton and wildly misinformed criticisms on trump give that impression.

Originally posted by New England View Post
            yes.........
            clearly it doesn't. thanks for playing.

since you brought up geopolitics and trump's lack of knowledge of it, which policy do you agree with? im not going to tell who said what.

a. arm islamists to overthrow assad, establish no-fly zones without Russia or Syria's consent. use military force against hacking intrusions.

or

b. work with Russia to defeat ISIS and establish refugee safe zones in Syria.

?
            Last edited by John Barron; 09-18-2016, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Hey, she just had the sniffles doe. That top donor, Leeds, told Colin Powell in emails that she was too weak to even climb the podium at a charity event in 2015.

She has been caught having coughing fits since 2013, right after her fall, concussion, and blood clot to the brain. Right wingers are just making it all up doe according to the liberal media.....LMAO.

Comment

Working...
              X