No announcement yet.

Video of Hillary Clinton collapsing today at a 9/11 memorial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    Imagine if that was Trump? Media would be all over it.

I feel bad that she's clearly unfit for the job, this isn't something to joke about but it's pretty irresponsible to run for a job as important and stressful as the presidency of America when you're unfit.

Trump would have been disqualified by the mainstream if he was unconscious and being dragged into the vehicle like that. It's comical how biased the media is.
    What's messed up is numerous writers have been fired from their jobs writing about her health. There was a media blackout regarding her health yet they attacked Sanders and many will remember how John McCain was absolutely destroyed by the media and Democrats regarding his health. It's sad she has these problems, as a human being that sucks man, but the hypocrisy is just too much to ignore especially considering people's lives have been destroyed as a result of reporting facts.

Comment

Another angle. This doesn't look good at all. She needs to hold a press conference explaining to the American people why she feels she's healthy enough to become President of the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Another angle. This doesn't look good at all. She needs to hold a press conference explaining to the American people why she feels she's healthy enough to become President of the U.S.

her goonies immediately get in the way to minimize footage

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Nan, she has serious medical conditions. That big black dude who is always with her has that injection device, likely anti seizure device

It was messed up she attacked Bernie Sanders for his age/health when he is only 5 years older than her and has a clean bill of health while she has seizures and passes out
          Its funny how these diehard democrats like to call people conspiracy theorist pointing out Hilary Health, I remember they clowned on Bernie calling him weekend and Bernies, but Hilary is the one they are basically seen holding up like that like everywhere you see she has someone ready to catch her if she falls, helping her up stairs, or have their arm around here.

Its sad man she has obvious health issues but the majority of Dems and hipsters will vote her still because Hollywood says so.

She could literally kill someone and they would excuse her or try to say oh you guys are exaggerating, smh

I really cant stand politics man, they need to get rid of political parties sand vote for Candidates instead, people who are indoctrinated by politics are like gang members or cultists, they will never break from their party they have ego that they can never be wrong and thats dangerous, Myself I can admit to being wrong, and I like to learn and say hey I never noticed that thanks for mentioning it, but these die hard liberals will never be open minded they also were banning and censoring anyone who questions her health.

Comment

Like I said 3 days ago, she looks to me like an old dying woman.

Comment

lmfao that is not another angle its the OG video flipped horizontally lmfao.

Comment

Comment

Different angle. She was out on her feet being held up and had to be dragged into the van. This is bad. This is really bad. They got her propped up like weekend at bernies
                  Dang and some of my liberal friends are telling me im looking too much into it and laughing saying dude you are acting like a right wing wack or tin foil hat, thats their attack to call you a tin foil hat guy or conspiracy theorist when you question the left.

She is basically being held up by that girl and the girl seems to be telling her just look forward, Hilary is leaning on that Pillar and once they tell her to walk its like her legs are noodles, this is scary stuff. They had to carry her in to the Van.

The left controls the media, and they withold all this info even trying to joke around with her saying she is allergic to Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    Imagine if that was Trump? Media would be all over it.

I feel bad that she's clearly unfit for the job, this isn't something to joke about but it's pretty irresponsible to run for a job as important and stressful as the presidency of America when you're unfit.

Trump would have been disqualified by the mainstream if he was unconscious and being dragged into the vehicle like that. It's comical how biased the media is.

Dude the left already went in on John McCains health and look at him he is like 85 and still healthier than hillary, smh

But huffington post and other liberal sites are removing articles questioning Hilarys health. But they would post non stop about McCains health when he was running agianst Obama saying he was old and unfit.

Reminds me of the Gawker case, Gawker got exposed bad as biased and unfair, and Hulk Hogan took millions from those pieces of left wing craps.

He asked them nicely to remove his sex tape they refused, and made fun of his dick and his performance over and over, he kept asking and they said no, so he finally sued and won. What the lawyers did is showed the court that Gawker was biased and hateful, they would bash christians, white males, and conservatives. but were overprotective of gays, females and left wingers.

Comment

Breaking news on CNN: Hillary Clinton diagnosed with "Pneumonia"

Comment

Working...
                      X