Video of Hillary Clinton collapsing today at a 9/11 memorial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    Probably extremely drunk.
    Nan, she has serious medical conditions. That big black dude who is always with her has that injection device, likely anti seizure device

It was messed up she attacked Bernie Sanders for his age/health when he is only 5 years older than her and has a clean bill of health while she has seizures and passes out

Comment

It would be funny if Trump said this during the debate:

I've got the strength and I've got the stamina for this job. Secretary Clinton does not. She is weak and as for that infamous 3 AM phone call -- I will be ready. I don't need that much sleep anyway to be honest. She on the other hand will be passed out on Ritalin somewhere with her Vice president answering that phone call. And he won't be doing much of a better job, THAT I CAN TELL YOU!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Nan, she has serious medical conditions. That big black dude who is always with her has that injection device, likely anti seizure device

It was messed up she attacked Bernie Sanders for his age/health when he is only 5 years older than her and has a clean bill of health while she has seizures and passes out
        while have seizures and passing out etc doesnt mean you cant do your job, unless you operating heavy machinery lol just means you have a condition, I doubt she has a tumor eating away at her lol

Comment

Then she's not fit for the job, is she. At least Obama was in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            Then she's not fit for the job, is she. At least Obama was in good shape.
            What gets me is how she and the media attacked Sanders for his age/health when he's got a clean bill of health and she's out her passing out having seizures. Her campaign is shady as hell, especially when you get into the "body count" with so many ****ing mysterious deaths of people who were set to testify against her, it's insane.

Comment

What gets me is how she and the media attacked Sanders for his age/health when he's got a clean bill of health and she's out her passing out having seizures. Her campaign is shady as hell, especially when you get into the "body count" with so many ****ing mysterious deaths of people who were set to testify against her, it's insane.
              I haven't followed all this much honestly but politicians are rotten and corrupt in general, this we know. And they often have bloody hands too, as you suggest here.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                LOL at that photo op set up by her people, she goes out with no secret service by herside, with Blue Dracula shades, meaning they probably medicated her and her eyes are sensitive to the light, and then a young girl just so happens to walk up to her hahah.

Different angle. She was out on her feet being held up and had to be dragged into the van. This is bad. This is really bad. They got her propped up like weekend at bernies
                Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 09-11-2016, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Different angle. She was out on her feet being held up and had to be dragged into the van. This is bad. This is really bad. They got her propped up like weekend at bernies
                  Imagine if that was Trump? Media would be all over it.

I feel bad that she's clearly unfit for the job, this isn't something to joke about but it's pretty irresponsible to run for a job as important and stressful as the presidency of America when you're unfit.

Trump would have been disqualified by the mainstream if he was unconscious and being dragged into the vehicle like that. It's comical how biased the media is.
                  Last edited by Hype job; 09-11-2016, 03:48 PM.

Comment

It looked like she might have had a stroke too. They literally had 3 people hold her up and she even stumbled right before entering the van. They should bring her to the hospital.

Comment

I'm surprised mathed hasn't been all over this.

Comment

Working...
                      X