Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colin Kapernick Refuses to Stand for the National Anthem Over Treatment of Minorities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by //// View Post
    Are you going?

You are basically my adoptive child who was forced upon me without my consent. Everything is handed to you and you still complain about how oppressed you are. Please leave. Lighten the burden.
    What a dumb guy you make nothing but ignorant assumptions do you know where I live?

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      you clicked enter on a bunch of gibberish. exhale, bruv.
      It's gibberish to an uneducated redkneck xenophope

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Yet still he loved Sally punani. What was up with that, Xoo? Do you secretly like black punani too?
        Jefferson was a slave to the freaky ass booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          Jefferson was a slave to the freaky ass booty.
          His old creep a$$ probably had the young black girl doing all kind of freakiness but talking that nonsense about blacks up front. You haven't answered me. Do you secretly lust for black women's bodies?

Comment

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
            Typical alt right trash
            Finally. "Starlord"

I guess you're a massive Ann coulter fan. This is the issue that people of colour have to deal with systemic racism and the denial that racism exists from far right lunatics.
            And what influence do "far right lunatics" have in America? Next to zero. There's a black president FFS.

You probably deny the holocausf aleo
            A "holocausf" denier is anyone who questions any of hundreds of official claims about the "holocausf" no matter how ridiculous it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
              Three thousand? Only forty million more to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                bunch of muslim nations sh#tting all over you poor american scrubs
                It's easy to have big economic growth when you start off next to zero.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  You don't know anything about me as witnessed by your stupid assumptions that I'm white. The only thing you have are racist generalizations and ignorant opinions that you try to mask as facts.
                  Well why don't you make it easy for us? Are you black or just another white cuck?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    His old creep a$$ probably had the young black girl doing all kind of freakiness but talking that nonsense about blacks up front. You haven't answered me. Do you secretly lust for black women's bodies?
                    He was an old creepy ass cracker like George Zimmerman.

And to answer your question no. Especially since black people are at least ten times more likely to carry pretty much every STD you can think of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                      Well why don't you make it easy for us? Are you black or just another white cuck?
                      Already answered that question. I'm not here to make things easy for wannabe grand wizards who miserably take out their frustrations anonymously over the internet.

If you want easy, go get a job and stay off your parents computer. That might ease your insecurities. Maybe.
                      Last edited by joseph5620; 08-29-2016, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X