Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colin Kapernick Refuses to Stand for the National Anthem Over Treatment of Minorities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you ask me, our unhappy ''african'' americans cant move ''back'' soon enough.

Comment

• bunch of muslim nations sh#tting all over you poor american scrubs

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        bunch of muslim nations sh#tting all over you poor american scrubs

world power. even though were the new kids on the block.

side question....do you think crappernick ever been to the mother land ?

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          ''the 49ers think they can just sit me and expect me to be quiet ?!?!? fnck that sheeit !!!! time to make some noise in this biotch. im half black so i can pull a stunt and play it off on some political bullshlt that i have NEVER spoken on before. these dumb fncking pc lemmings will eat it up and ill be looked at as a sympathetic person brave enough to act as if ive had enough (hahahahahaha). and ill do it it front of the largest crowd possible since i wont be throwing any passes anytime soon.''

Look at his social media, he's been pretty vocal about it for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Never said or implied anything about the 1950's although I believe you're stupid and ignorant enough to believe racism stopped after the 50's.
            Sure you did, you're the type of person who likes to disillusion himself into believing it has the same equivalence today.

I just pointed out your lie about Williams and Kaepernick coming from affluent backgrounds.
            Where is your proof that I am lying?

As well as your ignorance regarding their experiences with racism. You have no knowledge whatsoever about that.
            Neither do You

No, you're not correct about my ethnicity. I'm black. I always find it amusing when people like you assume you know the race of posters when you clearly don't. The fact that you assumed I'm white tells me everything that I already suspected about you
            You don't find anything amusing, you got hate brewing in you. You're defending a man who refused to stand up for the national anthem of this country, a symbol of a nation who fed you, clothed you, and has and is giving you every opportunity to succeed.
            Last edited by Enayze; 08-29-2016, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
              Look at his social media, he's been pretty vocal about it for a while.
              i dont know how to do such a search. but i guess timing is everything. why ''protest'' when hes a starter, right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                Are you going?

You are basically my adoptive child who was forced upon me without my consent. Everything is handed to you and you still complain about how oppressed you are. Please leave. Lighten the burden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                  Sure you did, you're the type of person who likes to disillusion himself into believing it has the same equivalence today.

Where is your proof that I am lying?

Neither do You

Never said anything about the 50's. Stop lying.

You don't find anything amusing, you got hate brewing in you. You're defending a man who refused to stand up for the national anthem of this country, a symbol of a nation who fed you, clothed you, and has and is giving you every opportunity to succeed.

You don't know anything about me as witnessed by your stupid assumptions that I'm white. The only thing you have are racist generalizations and ignorant opinions that you try to mask as facts.

Yes you are lying about both Williams and Kaepernick coming from affluent backgrounds. Williams mother was a potter and his parents also taught in public schools. Is that affluent to you?

Kaepernick grew up in Turlock and I know about the neighborhood he grew up in. So please in detail explain how he came from an affluent background since you're the one who made this claim.

Defending Kaepernick? I don't care one way or another about Kaepernick's stance on the national anthem. It doesn't affect my life in the least bit. That's not what this is about. I'm just pointing out your lies and clueless behavior when it comes to a black persons perspective and experiences with racism. You don't know anything about it. Absolutely nothing.

No hate here. In fact, I'm a generally happy person lol. Just another one of your ignorant and false assumptions you probably picked up from those Fox news links you love to post.

The only person displaying hate is you over Kaepernick doing something that doesn't affect your life lol. But if Kaepernick pissed you and any other bigot in here off, I'm happy about that
                  Last edited by joseph5620; 08-29-2016, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    Bull****.

What the Founders *Really* Thought About Race

http://www.radixjournal.com/the-red-...ght-about-race

Thomas Jefferson’s views were typical of his generation. Despite what he wrote in the Declaration, he did not think Blacks were equal to Whites, noting that “in general, their existence appears to participate more of sensation than reflection.”[4] He hoped slavery would be abolished some day, but “when freed, he [the Negro] is to be removed beyond the reach of mixture.”[5] Jefferson also expected whites eventually to displace all of the Indians of the New World. The United States, he wrote, was to be “the nest from which all America, North and South, is to be peopled,”[6] and the hemisphere was to be entirely European: “… nor can we contemplate with satisfaction either blot or mixture on that surface.”[7]
                    Yet still he loved Sally punani. What was up with that, Xoo? Do you secretly like black punani too?

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post

a class act even if he invited a slew of broads back to the suite.
                      That's a positive thing. You make it sound like a negative thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X