Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hectari goes in on joseph5620 during a rap battle!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I fail to see how joseph5620 "murdered" or "bodied" anyone. A prison guard is a respectable profession that takes guts.
    n8ive lost any position he had once he Pm joeseph saying hes so glad hes not black lol who does that

Comment

You should make a dome thread.
      I would if I had more energy. Give me a few hours. I'm about to hop on the ps4.

Comment

I did not know that. Not sure why I thought he was Mexican, I think its because he kept insisting that Rios would knock Pacquiao out cold with a jab.
        Hectari often posts about southern Cal gangs, it is easy to mistake his desire to be "jumped Into A Gang" conflated with his desire to be a Calabasas "gangster assassin". You can find him at your local "whole foods" super market purchasing organic veggies and drinking probiotic beverages with his protege "Tago Nang Tago"

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          This message is hidden because punchr is on your ignore list.

Damn Joseph ruined your chin and gave you PTSD. You gave up fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            Nothing wrong with it if you have no education, but apparently that's not the case for him. It's just too bad he couldn't snag a job related to his degree or studies. I just find it hilarious how he brings his work frustrations home with him, and even to an off topic boxing forum. The structure at home must be dwindling. The way he speaks about blacks tells you a lot about the abuse and bullying he takes at his job. Poor guy is emasculated at work and at home.
            Welcome to the ignore list. Accepting assumptions as fact is a cornerstone of a simplistic thought process.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
              Nothing wrong with it if you have no education, but apparently that's not the case for him. It's just too bad he couldn't snag a job related to his degree or studies. I just find it hilarious how he brings his work frustrations home with him, and even to an off topic boxing forum. The structure at home must be dwindling. The way he speaks about blacks tells you a lot about the abuse and bullying he takes at his job. Poor guy is emasculated at work and at home.
              Damn how many times can one person get bodied?

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
                Damn Joseph ruined your chin and gave you PTSD. You gave up fast.

Joseph should visit the lounge more often. In a single thread he made bodies out of a crack fiend and a flashlight cop. All within a few pages.

And in another thread he exposed a weirdo who hates the fact that he's 1/4 black.

Comment

• There is a common theme here though. If you have a job and post it, expect criticism. I have no problem with that. But nobody else is posting what they do. There's a lot of closeted embarrassment here about professions. My job doesn't define me. I'm doing what I'm supposed to, providing for my family.

That isn't cool though. Especially when the criticism is coming from a community where family and jobs don't mean anything and education is poked fun of.

Comment

• Comment

• How cute, the racist windbreaker security "officer" is trying to make himself the victim.

Comment

Working...
                      X