Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this was about Brush

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      This shows like an anything goes thread so check out this startling stat I found:

"The United States now accounts for less than 5 percent of the world’s inhabitants—and about 25 percent of its incarcerated inhabitants."

Wow such a well-policed nation. If dey is mentally ill(**** it, lock dem up), if they are addicted to a chemical substance(**** it, lock dem up).
      Yeah the threads turning that way, Szef wont mind, as long as people are having a laugh in the thread, I'm pretty sure he'd be glad of that. An injection of fun instead all this race sh.it every other thread as the OP said, it gets boring.

Is that stat true/ a solid source, because that's a fukin mad statistic, pretty backwards...

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Seriously, how many more BLM threads do we need?

BLM or Muslims, that's all I've been reading about on here in the past few months. Seriously, people on here have been arguing about the same ****ing things over and over..

So please stop spamming the lounge with this garbage and post your great ideas and thoughts here, in your thread.

Oh and yeah, I'm a skinny jeans wearing liberal cuck. Just wanted to make things clear before one of our red blooded alpha males we've got on here arrives.

Peace.

And love.
        Been out doing the Pokémon Go thing today? Wearing your manbun?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          You need to get back to having 99 problems
          Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
          Pull out the straight right, if she shoulder rolls it you've obviously been cucked by a BBC.
          I need to bang a fat chick. **** it

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            The forum should put him on ignore for 24 hours. Just a short break from it all, popularity can quickly turn into resentment if you're a 1 trick pony... No hate, just an observation I've noticed the last 6 years on here.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              Brush is playing too much Pokemon Go

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                Yeah the threads turning that way, Szef wont mind, as long as people are having a laugh in the thread, I'm pretty sure he'd be glad of that. An injection of fun instead all this race sh.it every other thread as the OP said, it gets boring.

Is that stat true/ a solid source, because that's a fukin mad statistic, pretty backwards...

Read:
                http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/23/wo...3738.html?_r=0

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...lds-prisoners/

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I need to bang a fat chick. **** it
                  That's the attitude Beer!

Comment

Okay yeah, you've sold it to me. That's a fukin dire statistic, and a huge proportion are mentally sick, addicts. These people need a different type of help. Compared to pedo's like Sterling, murderers and rapists and the like.

Well, learned something new today, green k when I have some (hasn't been 24hrs yet). Jab doesn't forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      It's 2pm here and I already want to get wasted.
                      It's 2:18 here and I'm at dollar bottle Wednesdays at Bar Louie

Comment

Working...
                      X