Losers With No Lives Matter thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, these stats are shocking.

Comment

Not cool bro. Muslim Cucked Lifes Matter yo.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        It's 2:18 here and I'm at dollar bottle Wednesdays at Bar Louie
        Crap I'm jealous

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          It's 2:18 here and I'm at dollar bottle Wednesdays at Bar Louie
          The one on Water St? I just drove by there like 4 hours ago

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
            The forum should put him on ignore for 24 hours. Just a short break from it all, popularity can quickly turn into resentment if you're a 1 trick pony... No hate, just an observation I've noticed the last 6 years on here.
            He would literally kill himself

Comment

Okay yeah, you've sold it to me. That's a fukin dire statistic, and a huge proportion are mentally sick, addicts. These people need a different type of help. Compared to pedo's like Sterling, murderers and rapists and the like.

Well, learned something new today, green k when I have some (hasn't been 24hrs yet). Jab doesn't forget.
              I learned too. Always heard it was the highest but I never knew it was that high.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                He would literally kill himself
                We don't want that, is he sensitive? Just the 12 hours then, he could sleep it off.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  I learned too. Always heard it was the highest but I never knew it was that high.
                  Yeah it's pretty ridiculous my flat mate doesn't believe me haha.

Where abouts in Jamaica are you? It's just I've been on holiday there several times, the places I went, beautiful and the locals where all very talkative, easy going, some very nice rum and weed you have over there. And the Jamaican food, oh yea, i'd happily move there if circumstances where different.

Some of my best memories are from that island, I've hit most of the Caribbean up, Cuba and Dominican republic where up there. But Jam-Roc is the heart of the Caribbean imo, i'm odd... in that i'm a honkey, but have a full blown afro, and all the locals called out "rasta man!" on several occasions, some old dear insisted the dreadlocked my hair so I allowed it, was like a white David Haye!

Some of them would look at me up and down and just touch the hair, like they where gobsmacked theres this white man stood there with rasta hair, one guy was in stitches of laughter and disbelief then just shook my hand? haha. Great place. Home away from home.

Comment

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous my flat mate doesn't believe me haha.

Where abouts in Jamaica are you? It's just I've been on holiday there several times, the places I went, beautiful and the locals where all very talkative, easy going, some very nice rum and weed you have over there. And the Jamaican food, oh yea, i'd happily move there if circumstances where different.

Some of my best memories are from that island, I've hit most of the Caribbean up, Cuba and Dominican republic where up there. But Jam-Roc is the heart of the Caribbean imo, i'm odd... in that i'm a honkey, but have a full blown afro, and all the locals called out "rasta man!" on several occasions, some old dear insisted the dreadlocked my hair so I allowed it, was like a white David Haye!

Some of them would look at me up and down and just touch the hair, like they where gobsmacked theres this white man stood there with rasta hair, one guy was in stitches of laughter and disbelief then just shook my hand? haha. Great place. Home away from home.
                    Good to hear. Jamaica has a relaxed vibe to it. I am currently in the states. When I am in Jamaica I stay in Manchester. Jamaicans are friendly to foreigners.

Comment

I've also learned Brush actually is an over sensitive, one dimensional **** bag. With nothing going for him on here apart from racism and NBA (ok that's 2 dimensions). Either an ignore or red k campaign should be implemented to see how much he cries, like how he blatantly didn't go to the Superbowl, he be a window shopper and overall disappointment.

On a brighter note he has it within him to become a legend, fuking off.

Comment

Working...
                      X