No announcement yet.

Losers With No Lives Matter thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losers With No Lives Matter thread

Seriously, how many more BLM threads do we need?

BLM or Muslims, that's all I've been reading about on here in the past few months. Seriously, people on here have been arguing about the same ****ing things over and over..

So please stop spamming the lounge with this garbage and post your great ideas and thoughts here, in your thread.

Oh and yeah, I'm a skinny jeans wearing liberal cuck. Just wanted to make things clear before one of our red blooded alpha males we've got on here arrives.

Peace.

And love.

you wear skinny jeans?

Comment

Yeah if you tell these losers anything different than what they want to hear they talk smack and than immediately put you on ignore.

Cowards lioe archer and BLM both put me on ignore for hurting their feelings. And these are the type of fools who always complain about everyone being too PC.

Comment

I never give you my pillow, I only send you my invitations. And in the middle of the celebrations, I break down.........

Boy you're gonna carry that weight, a loooooooooooooong time... Boy you're gonna carry that weight, a loooooooooooooooooooong time.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          you wear skinny jeans?

That's what I'm rocking at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

BLM or Muslims, that's all I've been reading about on here in the past few months. Seriously, people on here have been arguing about the same ****ing things over and over..

So please stop spamming the lounge with this garbage and post your great ideas and thoughts here, in your thread.

Oh and yeah, I'm a skinny jeans wearing liberal cuck. Just wanted to make things clear before one of our red blooded alpha males we've got on here arrives.

Peace.

And love.
            the slam president of the us is trying to divide us
            using media to focus on the race war to cover up whats goin on with Hilary clit-on's email investigation.....

the race war is a smokescreen

wake up people the real enemy is not black or white
            u can identify them by their long arse horns and tails and their currently leading us today sadly

Comment

Peace.

And love.
              Question for you? Where do you put your burner when you wear skinny jeans??

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Question for you? Where do you put your burner when you wear skinny jeans??
                Two words: man purse.

All right, just one: purse.

Comment

Two words: man purse.

All right, just one: purse.
                  lmao!!! well at least you wont get shot reaching for your purse.

Comment

It's 2pm here and I already want to get wasted.

Comment

Working...
                    X