Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been a victim of Police brutality or racism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair not all Mexicans are like that... I go down there once in a while and they show me love... I get dirty looks here and there but F**k it Thats life! Not everybody is going to like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      Because a lot of them see us as thinking we're all that. Some also have had experiences with Border Patrol. Lots of Hispanics work there and they assume we're all the same. Yet they have no problem chasing the women.

It's funny cause a lot of people in Mexico call us pocho and yet they want to be American and like American things. You see a lot of those ****s in Monterrey and the capital Mexico City. There's some of those on here in BoxingScene too.
      Some might envy you guys and some of the chicanos probably have a snobby( I know more than you because I am in America) attitude when dealing with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Mexican-mexican vs. Mexican-American

Pocho vs. Chunt
        Same race though. So racist not found. When Africans come over and looking down on some Black Americans it is not called racism. I get what you guys say is happening though.

Comment

Me? No?

They know better...them apologizing over and over for mistakingly pulling me over gets old doe

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Me? No?

They know better...them apologizing over and over for mistakingly pulling me over gets old doe
            Thats only in Philippines and only because you were Marcos illegitimate son.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Same race though. So racist not found. When Africans come over and looking down on some Black Americans it is not called racism. I get what you guys say is happening though.
              Ethiopians can pass as Indians from Bombay.

I remember this Ethiopian chick was so happy when someone told her she didnt look black she was smiling saying why thank you.

I was like dang wtf, why would she be saying thank you sorta like self hatred or something.

I also seen this with Filipinos, they are ashamed to be Filipino, a lot of them claim to be Hawaiian or pacific islander, they also think its a compliment if you mistaken them for Mexican. But don't every call them Chinese for some reason they get mad and insulted.

Comment

The bastards ignored my confession just because I'm white.

Comment

Thats only in Philippines and only because you were Marcos illegitimate son.

That new president scares me a little

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Ethiopians can pass as Indians from Bombay.

I remember this Ethiopian chick was so happy when someone told her she didnt look black she was smiling saying why thank you.

I was like dang wtf, why would she be saying thank you sorta like self hatred or something.

I also seen this with Filipinos, they are ashamed to be Filipino, a lot of them claim to be Hawaiian or pacific islander, they also think its a compliment if you mistaken them for Mexican. But don't every call them Chinese for some reason they get mad and insulted.
                    Ummm

Philippines is an island in the Pacific

A lot of filipinos are hawaiian

Comment

Ummm

Philippines is an island in the Pacific

A lot of filipinos are hawaiian
                      true but why dont they just say they are filipino or Asian, its like they are a ashamed.

Also wehn you call them chinese they get pissed off, I mistaken a korean for Chinese and they didn't get mad just laughed and said ohhh nooo im korean. A filipino got pissed at me for saying are you chinese by the way? he got mad. He said no I am Spanish and Filipino with Malay blood. Dude gave me a whole history lesson, he kept emphasizing spanish blood, later I found out that Filipinos only had slave names from the Spanish, but only like 2 percent are actually mixed with Spanish blood.

Comment

Working...
                      X