Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been a victim of Police brutality or racism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    Yes. I've been the victim of disturbing and disgusting verbal abuse at the hands of the police. Some Italian cop called me a mick like 5 years ago.
    What does that refer to? A spic is a PR and a ****** is a Mexican... What's a mick? And why do they call whiteys peckerwoods?

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
      What does that refer to? A spic is a PR and a ****** is a Mexican... What's a mick? And why do they call whiteys peckerwoods?
      It's a vile word used against us folks with Irish blood pumping through our veins It's where spick came from. I ain't no lace curtain mother****er tho

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Police brutality? No.

Racism? Yes.

Some Asians here in Vancouver Canada are racist against White people (some are racist against African-Canadians too).

Out of all the different Asians, it's usually Chinese who very racist. They're even racist towards other Asians.

Most Asians don't seem racist or they at least do a very good job of not showing it. Filipinos, Vietnamese, Japanese, and Koreans are generally friendly, but Chinese are blatantly rude and nasty at times. That's how it is in California anyways.

Comment

Police brutality or abuse of power, yes

Racism, I don't think so

A cop kicked me around at the police station while I was handcuffed to a bench

In his defense he didn't beat me when he initially arrested us

It was at the station after he ran my name and on my sheet it said "questioned in officer involved shooting"

Plus this was around the time when cops and media thought winchester black talons were "copkiller" armor piercing bullets

I got caught with a 9MM and 3-4 extra magazines filled with black talons

The thing is though. Black talons are not armor piercing. They're just hollow points. Media reported it as armor piercing because it was black color not the normal copper color. The black coating is just lube though.

And my sheet said "officer involved shooting" but it wasn't what he thought.

My friends were getting followed by a police task force in a car. They got into a shootout with some eses. The undercover police following just opened fire on everyone. No one was shooting at the cops. The cops shot at everyone.

One of my friends got hit in the leg. I went to visit him in the hospital and I got arrested and taken to the station. But I wasn't at the shooting. The cops following my friends and the cops following me confirmed I wasn't there and i was released.

But since then my sheet said "questioned in officer involved shooting"

Comment

I've also had sheriff deputies in county jail had me fight mexican inmates.

I'm an Asian greenlighter and we're suppose to be kept separate from Hispanic gang members.

But I always got put in cells or next to Hispanics. Not sure if racism or just mistake.

One time on the way to the bus, he put me and a Hispanic from Langdon street next to each other.

Then he told me who the guy was and told the guy who I was.

Then he laughed and went, "if I have you guys walk to the bus together, you guys aren't gonna fight right?"

Then he had us walk to the bus together by ourselves. Of course we started fighting.

I don't think he was being racist towards me though. Maybe racist against the mexican. Because after we started fighting, he tackled the Mexican down and I got to soccer kick him like 10 times before another deputy tackled me down.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Out of all the different Asians, it's usually Chinese who very racist. They're even racist towards other Asians.

Most Asians don't seem racist or they at least do a very good job of not showing it. Filipinos, Vietnamese, Japanese, and Koreans are generally friendly, but Chinese are blatantly rude and nasty at times. That's how it is in California anyways.
              Chinese, Japanese are racist against other asians.

Koreans racist against japs.

Vietnamese and Cambodians racist against each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

A lot of the Chinese I've come across are very rude, loud and dirty in this area, im not judging all Chinese but from the chinese areas I been to in Cali they seem all similar. Loud, lots of spitting, squatting, unhygienic food.

I already shared my stories with the Chinese man, they even tried to serve a couple Pigeon meat.

Comment

Mexicans are guilty for calling all Asians "Chinos" ... Don't meen it in a bad way dough... Mexicans love Asian food.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Chinese, Japanese are racist against other asians.

Koreans racist against japs.

Vietnamese and Cambodians racist against each other.
                    And all of them hate Filipinos lol

I thought Koreans tried to be like the japs though? The Japs are the elite ones they consider themselves the superior Asian people.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      And all of them hate Filipinos lol

I thought Koreans tried to be like the japs though? The Japs are the elite ones they consider themselves the superior Asian people.
                      Koreans hate japanese.

Japanese treat koreans like Germans treat polish.

I've read recent years new generation Japanese have a thing for koreans though. They like Korean actresses, Korean martial arts, I heard Korean army exercise program became big in japan.

Koreans sill hate them though.

Asians hate Filipinos in school. Kiddie ****.

I'm talking like ingrained hate. Old ppl, moms and dad's hate.

All the old Cambodians and viets hate each other from back in the country days.

Japs and koreans too.

Comment

Working...
                      X