Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think its ok to kill black people? WHAT MAKES YOU SAFE???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    you don't have time to protest but you have time to post on NSB throughout the night. LMFAO!
    I don't even come here during the evening moron, very rarely if I do. I post during the day at work.

No go back to protesting idiots getting shot boy

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      This has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with the fact that this man was murdered in cold blood right infront his girlfriend and child. If there ever going to be a court case, this would definitely be deemed inadmissible evidence as it bears no relevance to what took place at the instance between Mr Castille and the Minnesota police department. What you are doing is character assassination to justify the murder, which is sad and unfortunate all by itself, because you are not getting paid by the Minnesota police department. So, what is your gripe here?

Comment

it boils down to the nba. i think we all want to see a whiter version of basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
          i don't get my info from gang wars like you do.

you're from the valley, not even in LA.

i've been thru some of the deepest hoods in compton, east and south and there are no cops patrolling the individual neighborhoods that are controlled by gang. they patrol the main streets, sure, but not the gang infested neighborhoods.
          they do patrol thru gang infested neighborhoods..

what do you want, a cop car to park at the end of the street in a gang infested neighborhood for the whole day for you to believe that they do patrol in gang infested neighborhood?

of course you'll see cops patroling the main streets more because that's where everything else is. but thru out the day they'll cruise thru these gang infested neighborhood and then back out to the main street.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
            You let them continue to kill african americans what makes you think your safe? Just because it isnt your race or your hometown. You let them continue to get away with it what makes you think they wont feel they cant kill whoever they want.

Whats gonna happen when they kill your family, friend or somebody in your hometown? But by then itll be too late...
            So you are blaming the general population for this now?.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
              So you are blaming the general population for this now?.
              Obviously im talking about the police. If you let them continue to kill whoever they want what makes you think they wont do it to your race in your hometown?

Its like a kid stealing a candy bar. If you go "oh its just a kid being a kid" and dont punish them they will start stealing whatever they want thinking its ok. You dont punish these officers what makes you think they wont come after you next?

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                Obviously im talking about the police. If you let them continue to kill whoever they want what makes you think they wont do it to your race in your hometown?

Its like a kid stealing a candy bar. If you go "oh its just a kid being a kid" and dont punish them they will start stealing whatever they want thinking its ok. You dont punish these officers what makes you think they wont come after you next?
                They're police not kids they have no correlation. You have to be clear of your statements. Each State,city,departments, precinct have different procedures.
                Perhaps a better "standard procedure of apprehension " is what you are asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                  Every one of these stories about cops shooting black people involves the black person doing stupid **** that gets them shot. I've got a gun officer i'm just going to reach.... bang, bang, bang.
                  Out of touch with reality. Lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                    walk away in defeat gangland expert.

im sure there are more documentaries you can learn from.
                    Lol whatever you dweeb talking about crap you don't know

I'll make it simple for you

Everytime a cop makes an arrest they have to take the suspect to the station. That takes 2 cops off the street for an hour or so.

Every call cops receive, delays response time for other calls.

The more calls a community makes, the more experience they have with the slow response of the police.

Your know nothing ass is going off cliches from ppl complaints about police slow response in poor community.

1 rich, good neighborhoods have less crime and cops are less busy. Also they place calls at lower rate so less to complain.

The majority of gang memver s in jail got arrested in gang areas. So how the hell did they caught if police don't patrol gang areas?

Dumbass dweeb.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                      it boils down to the nba. i think we all want to see a whiter version of basketball.
                      it had to be said..

Comment

Working...
                      X