Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think its ok to kill black people? WHAT MAKES YOU SAFE???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nod View Post
    Hahaha damn bing bong you embarrassing as **** sending out msgs trying to get back up. wtf is wrong with you?
    i did get owned here, i must admit.

i do remember sending that PM to a couple pinoy posters. i had ventured off into the latino lounge and gave my opinion on a particular topic and some guy named ricdarula went off on me about eating dogs. i told him that it wasn't common in the philippines anymore and that it's non-existant in the US, and in fact illegal. he then proceeded to tell me that his pinoy friends cook up and serve dog all the time, which i found to be untrue. he refused to provide proof so i won the battle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nod View Post
      Hahaha damn bing bong you embarrassing as **** sending out msgs trying to get back up. wtf is wrong with you?

Comment

• White privilege and guns keep me safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          White privilege and guns keep me safe.

Comment

• Living in Canada in an expensive neighbourhood keeps me safe

Comment

• Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
              yes, someone told me you were pinoy and had previously fought off the mexicans who said pinoy americans eat dog, so i thought you'd be of some assistance but they didn't tell me u were just a fat sloppy mess who once hung out with a few asians who were affiliated with AZN boyz and now thinks he's an OG. my apologies. gangland is a great learning tool for you i take it.

valerio gardens
              Valerio gardens was another gang infested area back in the days

Cops were so scared to patrol the area, they drove in every damn hour

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                Actually Eric Garner was the one selling cigs in New York that was put into a choke hold.
                Green k,,, thanks for the correction... Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Green k,,, thanks for the correction... Lol
                  But they all must look to the same to you right? Thats the line you gave to me right?

****ing racist ******

Comment

• Living outside Sweden keeps me safe.

Comment

Working...
                    X