Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think its ok to kill black people? WHAT MAKES YOU SAFE???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people think its ok to kill black people? WHAT MAKES YOU SAFE???

You let them continue to kill african americans what makes you think your safe? Just because it isnt your race or your hometown. You let them continue to get away with it what makes you think they wont feel they cant kill whoever they want.

Whats gonna happen when they kill your family, friend or somebody in your hometown? But by then itll be too late...

Every one of these stories about cops shooting black people involves the black person doing stupid **** that gets them shot. I've got a gun officer i'm just going to reach.... bang, bang, bang.

Comment

I ain't scared of dying.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
        Everyone of these stories about cops shooting black people involves the black person doing stupid **** that gets them shot. I've got a gun officer i'm just going to reach.... bang, bang, bang.
        What about the Minnesota man? Did you actually watch that video? What did he do that was stupid? It was a routine traffic stop and he told the cop he was carrying but had a liscense. Him and his girlfriend COMPLETELY coroperated woth the police and when they asked for his paperwork they shot him when he reached for it.

Dude was a school cafeteria worker with no priors. Shot for no reason in front of his wife and kid. ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
          What about the Minnesota man? Did you actually watch that video? What did he do that was stupid? It was a routine traffic stop and he told the cop he was carrying but had a liscense. Him and his girlfriend COMPLETELY coroperated woth the police and when they asked for his paperwork they shot him when he reached for it.

Dude was a school cafeteria worker with no priors. Shot for no reason in front of his wife and kid. ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?
          The cop supposed to just take someones word they have a permit? It doesn't even matter if he did, he had a gun and decided to reach for something. Cops are trained to shoot in that situation. The guy made a ******ed decision and got shot for it.

Comment

10 police officers have been shot in Dallas, 3 are dead, and 3 are in a critical condition, they had nothing to do with what happened in Minnesota.

My thoughts and prays are with them police officers and their families.

Comment

You let them continue to kill african americans what makes you think your safe? Just because it isnt your race or your hometown. You let them continue to get away with it what makes you think they wont feel they cant kill whoever they want.

Whats gonna happen when they kill your family, friend or somebody in your hometown? But by then itll be too late...
              No one thinks killing black ppl is ok.

But the black community has to look within itself as well instead of just crying about cops and the white man.

Blacks have killed more black ppl in America than cops and kkk and whoever else all combined.

Comment

I wouldn't bother with these dumb f.ucks... They think it's about blm when it's about police brutality...

Comment

Black Americans have a bad reputation almost all over the world and especially in America. That's why nobody cares that this is happening. If cops were gunning down white people the whole system would be overhauled because white people have power. Black people have no power that's why this keeps happening.

The "Justice," system is a major part of North American society and it all starts with cops making arrests which keeps the money flowing in other areas like prisons, courts, lawyers, etc. White america isnt going to crack down on a major pipeline of their economy because 500 black guys get killed out of 300 million.

It's ****ed up but its never going to change and it definitely won't start affecting other races. It's happening to black people because they're hated and have no power.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Black Americans have a bad reputation almost all over the world and especially in America. That's why nobody cares that this is happening. If cops were gunning down white people the whole system would be overhauled because white people have power. Black people have no power that's why this keeps happening.

The "Justice," system is a major part of North American society and it all starts with cops making arrests which keeps the money flowing in other areas like prisons, courts, lawyers, etc. White america isnt going to crack down on a major pipeline of their economy because 500 black guys get killed out of 300 million.

It's ****ed up but its never going to change and it definitely won't start affecting other races. It's happening to black people because they're hated and have no power.
                    Cops have killed about 600 ppl this year in america.

A lil over 100 were black.

Care to guess who the other 450-500 were?

Whites.

But no one gave a crap.

Cops kill a white, latino, asian, etc. and no one gives a crap.

The only time ppl care are when the person killed is black tbh.

Comment

Working...
                    X