Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think its ok to kill black people? WHAT MAKES YOU SAFE???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    i agree with him. those jewish folks brainwash the youth and do so on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
      This is kinda true and its kills me to defend a pedofile which is why i mostly am defending the minnesota man because he LITERALLY did nothing wrong.

Alton was selling cds and Michael Brown was selling cigarettes. How is that exactly looking for trouble? Alton got out of hand but he didnt have to die. Mike Brown couldnt breathe and they still choked him to death. Its excessive force. No ifs, ands or buts. Not to mention the little kid who was shot and kill by the police for having a toy gun.

But when that little racist white kid killed 9 black church going folk, what did they do wrong and why was he brought in peacefully and given burger king?

I know they all must look alike to you, but You got your blacks mixed up,,, Freddie gray was the dude selling cigs, mike brown was the douche that robbed the store and then walked in the middle of the road and attacked a cop when asked to move to the sidewalk

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Who told u this?

Saw it on training day?

Don't go into the jungles brah. Lol

In fact the more violent an area gets, the more they flood it with cops to quell retaliation shootings

What gang areas do police avoid?
        i don't get my info from gang wars like you do.

you're from the valley, not even in LA.

i've been thru some of the deepest hoods in compton, east and south and there are no cops patrolling the individual neighborhoods that are controlled by gang. they patrol the main streets, sure, but not the gang infested neighborhoods.

Comment

WHY because I'm goofy?

Criminals and murderers are just like everyone else. All different personalities.

2 of my older brothers were goofy as hell too. They're both doing life for murder.

A bunch of my lil brothers were all nice, sweet kids. A bunch of them are in prison for murders and attempted murders.
          dayum that's ****ed up.

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
          This is kinda true and its kills me to defend a pedofile which is why i mostly am defending the minnesota man because he LITERALLY did nothing wrong.

Alton was selling cds and Michael Brown was selling cigarettes. How is that exactly looking for trouble? Alton got out of hand but he didnt have to die. Mike Brown couldnt breathe and they still choked him to death. Its excessive force. No ifs, ands or buts. Not to mention the little kid who was shot and kill by the police for having a toy gun.

But when that little racist white kid killed 9 black church going folk, what did they do wrong and why was he brought in peacefully and given burger king?
          You're confusing Brown with Garner. Yes Garner was selling cigs but the cops didn't shoot him. They tried to subdue him and by some fluke he got a severe asthma attack. Not their fault. The highest ranking officer on that scene was black. Regardless, Garner was arrested something like 35 times in his life.

Michael Brown was the St.Louis one and he was being stopped right after robbing a convenient store. He charged the officer and got shot.

Alton threatened someone with a gun that's why the cops were called on scene. When they showed up he resisted arrest. You shouldn't ever resist arrest especially after you threaten someone with a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
            nope, you're wrong.

they actively avoid those areas like the plague unless they have an intended target to snatch up for a prior crime. and i'm not talking about the 90's when you were in your prime. i'm talking about today.
            Nah

I still see it today.

Drive thru a bad neighborhood and you'll see more cop cars. Less in good neighborhoods.

Just look at the police stations. Most police stations are in the bad areas. Good areas have less.

Comment

Nah

I still see it today.

Drive thru a bad neighborhood and you'll see more cop cars. Less in good neighborhoods.

Just look at the police stations. Most police stations are in the bad areas. Good areas have less.
              it depends on jurisdiction and the individual police force conducting.

nah

they know that not only do gang members in established hoods have a system to avoid them as they are coming, they also know that nothing good comes from patrolling these gang riddled streets where the entire block is one gang. no one calls them there, so they don't go there unless they already have a target.

police stations are in bad neighborhoods, but not in the middle of gang territory.

Comment

i don't get my info from gang wars like you do.

you're from the valley, not even in LA.

i've been thru some of the deepest hoods in compton, east and south and there are no cops patrolling the individual neighborhoods that are controlled by gang. they patrol the main streets, sure, but not the gang infested neighborhoods.
                First of all, the valley is city of l.a.

2nd of all I've been all over l.a. County

How the **** u gonna say the bad hoods have no police presence?

The worst hoods are the projects. You do know most the projects have police or security that works with police patrol right?

Talking out of your ass.

The police don't patrol compton.

Compton has its own damn police dept.

Compton pd doesn't patrol compton. What they in Carson or something.

Comment

it depends on jurisdiction and the individual police force conducting.

nah

they know that not only do gang members in established hoods have a system to avoid them as they are coming, they also know that nothing good comes from patrolling these gang riddled streets where the entire block is one gang. no one calls them there, so they don't go there unless they already have a target.

police stations are in bad neighborhoods, but not in the middle of gang territory.
                  Some police stations are in gang territory!

Lol

Comment

Get away with it? They don't get away with it if the shooting was not proven to be justified.

Let me ask you. What are YOU doing about it, OP?

Comment

First of all, the valley is city of l.a.

2nd of all I've been all over l.a. County

How the **** u gonna say the bad hoods have no police presence?

The worst hoods are the projects. You do know most the projects have police or security that works with police patrol right?

Talking out of your ass.

The police don't patrol compton.

Compton has its own damn police dept.

Compton pd doesn't patrol compton. What they in Carson or something.
                      i been all over LA county too, lived in all these neighborhoods.

i didn't say bad neighborhoods don't have police presence, i said the gang infested hoods, which can expand from multiple streets or blocks don't have presence. the cops avoid those areas because they know no one there wants to be helped. there's a difference between a bad neighborhood and strictly gang territory.

once the cops force a gang injuction and snatch up all the high ranking members then they'll come out in force to make sure they let it be known that they took over their hood. just like what happened to HG13. never cops to be seen around there hood until the blacks kept calling the cops after being assaulted till they forced an injunction.

Comment

Working...
                      X