Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does England suck so bad in soccer, I thought it's their no1 sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    only ******s play cricket GTFO.

i have more respect for a male cheerlearder than a cricket player.
    Easy to say if you have no knowledge or experience of the sport and completely meaningless too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairweather View Post
      Easy to say if you have no knowledge or experience of the sport and completely meaningless too.
      this topic has been scientifically proven.

baseball>>>>>>>>>>>>cricket

there was a huge thread about this.

Comment

Taking a dump>>>>>>cricket
        Beer pong>>>>>>>cricket

Comment

Originally posted by Fairweather View Post
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=662551

as this scientific study has shown,

baseball>>>>>>>>>>>>>cricket

Comment

Let's start a thread about the US national soccer (pardon me, calcio) Team!

Lost semi-final to Argentina 4-0 (that's like a 35-0 baseball score) and 3rd place to Colimbia 1-0 (that's like 89-0 basketball game) in the Copa America 2016,

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              Let's start a thread about the US national soccer (pardon me, calcio) Team!

Lost semi-final to Argentina 4-0 (that's like a 35-0 baseball score) and 3rd place to Colimbia 1-0 (that's like 89-0 basketball game) in the Copa America 2016,
              its the NFL and NBA's fault.

Comment

its the NFL and NBA's fault.
                No Obama's or Hillary's fault? Lord have mercy, what happened to you? Did you get libtarded when your back was turned?

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Absolutely.

I've stated countless times that the Premier League is behind La Liga, Serie A and the Bundesliga.

A lot don't like to admit it, but it's the reality of the situation. technically and tactically, those leagues are all vastly superior. Those leagues also have next to no British players to speak of other than Bale, there is a reason for that.

Realistically, there are a handful of Premier League players that are good enough to play for the top sides in the other big leagues and they are all foreign; Alexis, Aguero, Payet, De Bruyne, Alderweireld, De Gea...there's not too many others.
                  Luis and Torres went from Chelsea bench to playing for Atletico Madrid in champions league Finals , Cudrado is not good enough for Chelsea but is crucial for Juventus

There are plenty more than you named in BPL that would walk in to top 3 clubs in La Liga , there are more money in BPL so logically there are more class players than serie A or Bundesliga outside of Bayern and maybe Dortmund

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    No Obama's or Hillary's fault? Lord have mercy, what happened to you? Did you get libtarded when your back was turned?
                    look at those crap ass goal keepers that soccer uses. they look about as athletic as those beta cucks selling antiques while wearing really tight jeans.

give lebron james 2 month goal keeping training and these euro bums would be getting nilled left and right.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=662551

as this scientific study has shown,

baseball>>>>>>>>>>>>>cricket
                      I can't be bothered to read through 43 pages right now but it might make for interesting reading one day. One of the first posts I saw was this

well last time I saw a cricket game was never so I'm gonna have to say baseball

That video you posted there was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. I don't expect much knowledge about cricket on an American site but that was taking the michael. Also if you actually read what I posted I wasn't disputing that cricket isn't the most athletic sport. It will really test your skill and courage and has a large variety of disciplines and influential factors (pitch, atmospheric conditions, the ball etc).

Comment

Working...
                      X