Which kind of guys gets the most pvssy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys with Arab Money.

Comment

different *****es are attached to different things, if you have alot of fame surround yourself by a bunch of *****es who are attracted to that and you be deep in pussy nonstop. Its no rocket science their is no 1 thing all females are attrached to theirs alot of common things but theirs no 1 things.

Look at it like this, these dumb rap groupie hoes they attracted to all these rappers cause of their image but we know they arent making half the money of the people behind the scenes and we knows these rappers are bitch made, but yet these rappers pull alot of bad bitchies cause guess what they stay around that crowd that is attacked to all that.

Comment

I was out on a date with a girl getting mine

Fock the backstreet boyz!!!

Here you go virgins, apart from my boy Zaruko and Loadedwraps, straight up alphas

Punchr thats my filthy pervertef hand, do u wish this hand was yours

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          Exactly. Rich men who are A-holes. Most girls love to be treated like ****. The ones who always call them and give them flowers dont get laid. The ones who dont call them and act like they nothing for them, thats the ones girl love to hate
          More or less a lot of truth.

Women wamt protection and survival. Simple as.

Dont give a fack about het but give enough of a fack so she feels safe with u and looked after like you are her owner.

She wants to surrender to a strong caring dude. Nothing else.

Strength = money, fame, authority, power, aggression.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            I'm amazed Oscar De La Hoya - a rich, famous, incredibly handsome man with an athletic physique - was able to shag so many women tbh.

In answer to your question, in my experience it's usually 250lb hobos that have shit and pissed themselves that get the most pussy.
            Looool, oh man

Comment

Definitely military men and those who wear uniforms.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                I'm amazed Oscar De La Hoya - a rich, famous, incredibly handsome man with an athletic physique - was able to shag so many women tbh.

In answer to your question, in my experience it's usually 250lb hobos that have shit and pissed themselves that get the most pussy.
                prime rjj kos ward easily...fool.

Comment

You clearly don't. Go outside and actually talk to a girl alexkid 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Guys who don't ask who gets the most *****.

Comment

Who gets the most? The guys willing to sleep with all of them. Most famous guys can sleep with a different woman everyday, it's just most are not that desperate to be with different women none stop.

Comment

Working...
                      X