No announcement yet.

Which kind of guys gets the most pvssy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Guys who don't ask who gets the most *****.
    I'd give you green k if I could, even if you don't get the most poon.

Comment

How do I block this joker? I mean, are really asking strangers with one hobby in common about your sex life or lack thereof

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        True, how do they go about getting the girls though? Do they just walk outside and girls know they're rich? I always wondered this. I have 50k in one of my bank accounts. Is that enough to get girls?

I think alot of milfs throw themselves at soldiers. GI's wet those old bitches' panties.

What profession garners the most sex from women? The most.

How did you get the women by being a musician? What did you do that made them find sex appeal in you?
        They dress rich. Brand name clothes watches and a good haircut. Yeah thats alot of dough in the bank lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
          They dress rich. Brand name clothes watches and a good haircut. Yeah thats alot of dough in the bank lol
          I know multimillionaires who wear clothes from target and drive a worn out 90s 4 cylinder pickup truck, so how do they get women? Not all rich guys wear their wealth.

Comment

Famous people. Easily. I mean Leo Dicaprio listens to ****ing itunes while random *****es ride his dick. Musicians in particular. How many "I am only in your city for one night" line gets used.......in every damn city.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Famous people. Easily. I mean Leo Dicaprio listens to ****ing itunes while random *****es ride his dick. Musicians in particular. How many "I am only in your city for one night" line gets used.......in every damn city.
              Damn that's crazy. How many women do you think Leonardo has had sex with?

Comment

Confident, good looking, successful alphas like myself do naturally.

Anything below that, and it can still be done, but with more work.

Anything above that and it falls in your lap.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                    Rich men do
                    Exactly. Rich men who are A-holes. Most girls love to be treated like ****. The ones who always call them and give them flowers dont get laid. The ones who dont call them and act like they nothing for them, thats the ones girl love to hate

Comment

i used to play in a rock band and it was quite easy

Comment

Working...
                      X