Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which kind of guys gets the most pvssy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, probably the musicianship has helped me da most.

Comment

I get a bunch of *****..... I'm only 5'9 but have a great face, great personality, and very successful and get ***** thrown my way all the time.. I have a wonderful girl so I don't go after tail like I use to when single...

Weird thing is, that during high school, I only got one girl per year, but I had low self esteem and was always trying to be cool.. Once I didn't give a **** and was just me, the ***** rolled in... You have to be self confident that is the key.. I have slept with over a hundred broads.. But the key was just being self confident and be yourself... I'm like"Saturday I'm watching boxing" "this Sunday im going to stl for wwe PPV". Whatever I felt like doing, I did,,, i would never "front" or change myself, or deny what I like, just for some broad...

Treat yourself like a million bucks, because if you don't, no one else will. It all starts with you..

Comment

This guy in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
          Rich men do
          True, how do they go about getting the girls though? Do they just walk outside and girls know they're rich? I always wondered this. I have 50k in one of my bank accounts. Is that enough to get girls?

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          It depends on the level of success of the football player, actor, rock group.

Probably

Rock group
          Actor
          Football player
          soldier
          I think alot of milfs throw themselves at soldiers. GI's wet those old bitches' panties.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Confident and aggressive guys, with a woman already.
          What profession garners the most sex from women? The most.

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
          Personally, probably the musicianship has helped me da most.
          How did you get the women by being a musician? What did you do that made them find sex appeal in you?

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            True, how do they go about getting the girls though? Do they just walk outside and girls know they're rich? I always wondered this. I have 50k in one of my bank accounts. Is that enough to get girls?

I think alot of milfs throw themselves at soldiers. GI's wet those old bitches' panties.

What profession garners the most sex from women? The most.

How did you get the women by being a musician? What did you do that made them find sex appeal in you?
            I work with stock traders and they get plenty of azz. They are ruthless and monetize everything, including poon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I work with stock traders and they get plenty of azz. They are ruthless and monetize everything, including poon.
              Yeah but those guys pay for women. I'm asking about guys who get girls by just existing.

Comment

Yeah but those guys pay for women. I'm asking about guys who get girls by just existing.
                These guys don't pay, the young ones are making lots of money and got women trying to marry them. It is insane to watch.

Comment

Well I mean I am pretty/really good at playing guitar and can sing decent, and I got the brew'd and decent enough skinny look... Ex. Kurt Cobain. It
                  s really just showing that you have a skill though. Like why some people like writers/actors etc etc

I think women like creative men, I can't like give you a step by step.
                  Last edited by Rudyo; 06-26-2016, 07:37 PM.

Comment

And I don't try to act "ultra alpha" anymore, like trying to pick fights or act like a girl wants me for the power of my hook.

Also I got kids, so women can see i'm kinda "grounded"

Comment

Guys who don't ask who gets the most *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X