Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the most common inadiqucies of asian, black and white men?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I took a few courses in Asian American studies while a student at Cal.

Asian men in general were passive compared to blacks and Latinos. They took the abuse so as not to threaten the white man. They focused on education, and succeeded in their careers etc.

Mexican's/ native Americans are conquered people, indigenous to the America's. Land stolen etc.

Blacks were brought as slaves against their will, and mistreated for hundreds of years.

I destroy Asian Americans in seconds when I break down the historical context of their arrival. Why? Because many Asian Americans adopt the racial stereotypes of the white master. Asian Americans, in general are emasculated house servants of the white man.

Blacks and Mexican's, defiant. Big balls.

You need Big uncle Z to man you up son. I only weigh 227 at 6 ft 2, I walked 3 miles today and smelled like a half breed right after.
    AlexKid wants to know how big your member is. Just tell him, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      dark pigmentation matters, homes.
      You are a special kind of stupid. We got white dudes in my hood that have more heart than stone cold OG dudes.

White boy's in my hood are tested, trust me half Pinoy boy toy, you don't want to mess with black, Cambodian, Samoan, white dudes that grew up Mexican style.

They don't **** around. They speak Spanish are big as ****, and will fight for no ****ing reason. They would never ask what Q-vo means..they would reply aqui no mas, chale.

Comment

Blacks need to get jobs, raise their kids and quit thinking that playing pro ball and rapping are the only ways out of the hood. Get a degree and quit thinking that "da white man" holding you down. Because they are, but you just gotta play the game. And when I say game, I don't mean basketball.

Asians need to quit being betas and use their intelligence to find a way to get bigger penises. If they invest time in penis enlargement and drivers ed. they'll be taken seriously for once.

Latinos need to learn some boxing defense and English, que? Also quit trying to rap. Leave that to the brothas. Latino rap is terrible.

Whites need to quit being so damn racist doe. SJKs are racist on the inside and are just overcompensating for their subconscious bigotry. They believe minorities are too dumb and lazy to succeed so they need a helping hand from "da white man." As far defending trannies and gay rights, their just overcompensating for their subconscious ****sexuality.

I'm high as **** man. I'm not racist doe. Okay, maybe a little. Just tired of "da white man" holding a me down.

P.S.

F
        uck you

Comment

I only weigh 227 at 6 ft 2, I walked 3 miles today and smelled like a half breed right after.
          you are a half breed jew mexican.. you shouldn't be ashamed. the way you talk about half breeds would have one thinking u must hate yourself.
          Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 06-19-2016, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
            AlexKid wants to know how big your member is. Just tell him, please.
            Erect? I am small. My uncle needed two hands soft to hold his as we watched in awe.
            I am two and a half hands on my best day.

My cousins and I still talk bout our uncle needing two hands soft.

We all felt cheated.

We were on a boat, deep sea fishing and my uncle needed to piss over the side of the boat, whipped out a ****ing elephants trunk and pissed like a race horse.
            My cousins and I were devestated.

Comment

I destroy Asian Americans in seconds when I break down the historical context of their arrival. Why? Because many Asian Americans adopt the racial stereotypes of the white master. Asian Americans, in general are emasculated house servants of the white man.
              asian americans have gone thru the same struggles that blacks, mexicans and other minorities have gone through. but asians don't get the respect for some reason. all you mexicans do is call us "chinos" and "ching chongs" for no reason.

Comment

You are a special kind of stupid. We got white dudes in my hood that have more heart than stone cold OG dudes.

White boy's in my hood are tested, trust me half Pinoy boy toy, you don't want to mess with black, Cambodian, Samoan, white dudes that grew up Mexican style.

They don't **** around. They speak Spanish are big as ****, and will fight for no ****ing reason. They would never ask what Q-vo means..they would reply aqui no mas, chale.

I used to know this Cambodian dude when I was young. He was rolling with the tough crowd. He was only 5'4"and 220 lbs., but he was scary as hell. I'm saw him fight once against a much taller guy. He picked him up and slammed him on his head. Fight lasted about 4 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                  you are a half breed jew. you shouldn't be ashamed. the way you talk about half breeds would have one thinking u must hate yourself.
                  I am Jew from both sides of my people. I am proud of my ancestors. I am not proud of the things Netanyahu advocates. Pro Israel, anti Zionisim, and big mufflers.

Comment

Erect? I am small. My uncle needed two hands soft to hold his as we watched in awe.
                    I am two and a half hands on my best day.

My cousins and I still talk bout our uncle needing two hands soft.

We all felt cheated.
                    Man, I don't even need one hand hard.

I really am AlexKid's dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      I used to know this Cambodian dude when I was young. He was rolling with the tough crowd. He was only 5'4"and 220 lbs., but he was scary as hell. I'm saw him fight once against a much taller guy. He picked him up and slammed him on his head. Fight lasted about 4 seconds.
                      We got white guys and blacks who are more Chicano than I am. Run and hide if they get mad!

Comment

Working...
                      X