Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the most common inadiqucies of asian, black and white men?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    you're a drunk and almost 70 years old. stop trying to relive your fake wannabe norteno hood days.
    I am far from 70, but you are stupid. OMG.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Mexican's and native Americans had land stolen, and we're not compensated. It would be impossible to do so. Your ***** axx would have to leave Alta California.

How much of your amazing research skills have you used.

You already lied and called them death camps. As a Jew, I take offense at your idiocy. Apologize or I will whip your punk azz.

Death camps? I am insulted beyond belief you lil piece of crap. You lil ****ing turd. Don't even conflate what happened to the Jews with the internment camps. Jews would have been happy to have it so good you little phaggot.

I will slap you silly or some sense in you.

What is wrong with you?
      your trying to act like asians aren't really minorities and haven't had to deal with struggle and hard life in the states or elsewhere. you are totally wrong. one would think u would have respect for hard working asian people considering you live in japan, but you only see them for having slant eyes and eating fish. you are a stereotyping doucher.

anyway, i just got done with my graveyard shift so it's time to sleep. goonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
        your trying to act like asians aren't really minorities and haven't had to deal with struggle and hard life in the states or elsewhere. you are totally wrong. one would think u would have respect for hard working asian people considering you live in japan, but you only see them for having slant eyes and eating fish. you are a stereotyping doucher.

anyway, i just got done with my graveyard shift so it's time to sleep. goonight.
        Wrong again punk. Tom Mitsuyoshi graduated from UC Berkeley, and lost it all, when was sent to Manzanar. Tom told me a few of his Mexican American employees joined him.

As ****ed up as this sounds, I wish my dad was as great as Tom.

Don't piggyback on Japanese Americans.

Good night son!
        Last edited by Zaroku; 06-19-2016, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Hey you're back. Welcome come back, brother.

Your dick get any bigger from jelqing yet?
          no but my foreskin got massive from too much jacking, literally im 10% bigger my 4skin is 12 times as thick as normal

Comment

Do u hang weights off it

Comment

what did I say weeks ago!

Every thread turns into a 'Dome fight

We have Tago Tago vs. Zaroku, a fight between guys a couple weight classes off from each other, but they found a way to get it done

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Mexican's and native Americans had land stolen, and we're not compensated. It would be impossible to do so. Your ***** axx would have to leave Alta California.

How much of your amazing research skills have you used.

You already lied and called them death camps. As a Jew, I take offense at your idiocy. Apologize or I will whip your punk azz.

Death camps? I am insulted beyond belief you lil piece of crap. You lil ****ing turd. Don't even conflate what happened to the Jews with the internment camps. Jews would have been happy to have it so good you little phaggot.

I will slap you silly or some sense in you.

What is wrong with you?
                What land was stolen from mexicans?

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
                  what did I say weeks ago!

Every thread turns into a 'Dome fight

We have Tago Tago vs. Zaroku, a fight between guys a couple weight classes off from each other, but they found a way to get it done
                  Lets u and me get it sucker

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    I think you should ask the native tribes in Texas cal New Mexico, etc.

The land grab was seen as thievery.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      I think you should ask the native tribes in Texas cal New Mexico, etc.

The land grab was seen as thievery.

http://fff.org/2014/04/23/what-about...ion-of-mexico/

But, might makes right, Right?

Comment

Working...
                      X