Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the most common inadiqucies of asian, black and white men?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
    but the japanese is not going around saying merica took or stole from them......
    Before America gave back Okinawa to japan it was a big issue. But you knew all that already.

You love Uncle Z! Jhonny too right?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Before America gave back Okinawa to japan it was a big issue. But you knew all that already.

You love Uncle Z! Jhonny too right?
      cut it out... japs aint going around saying US stole from them.

Comment

Yes they do. Okinawans, Inu, and barakumin do. The Japanese want Russia to return a few islands all the time.
        regular jap civilians is not running around saying US stole from them.

Comment

cut it out... japs aint going around saying US stole from them.
          They did, and they want the base back now. Russia took their stuff and they cry to Russia regularly. But, Russia keeps building hotels and housing.

It is funny.

Comment

They did, and they want the base back now. Russia took their stuff and they cry to Russia regularly. But, Russia keeps building hotels and housing.

It is funny.
            yeah japanese military type BUT not regular japanese civilians. i have yet to meet a japanese who complains that US stole or took from them. now with the blacks and natives, i've heard it all from them.

Comment

yeah japanese military type BUT not regular japanese civilians. i have yet to meet a japanese who complains that US stole or took from them. now with the blacks and natives, i've heard it all from them.

Nope. It the people whose parents owned that land in the past.
              I forget, you are a Phil am plus Mexican right? Forgot.

Comment

Blacks is superior. Wy tf you think white dudes always losin dey girl to a black man? No girl want some b1tch ass small dick whitey I can't tell you how many white b1tches I smashed that had boyfriends. . I remember one time some white dude was downstairs in his whip crying while made his chick scream her head off with my dick

Comment

Originally posted by Medinabcheatin View Post
                  Blacks is superior. Wy tf you think white dudes always losin dey girl to a black man? No girl want some b1tch ass small dick whitey I can't tell you how many white b1tches I smashed that had boyfriends. . I remember one time some white dude was downstairs in his whip crying while made his chick scream her head off with my dick
                  1) The most sexually attractive men in the world are white celebs usually handsome men and pretty boys

2) The big wanged high T guy is a guys fear, they aren't the most attractive men to women, otherwise male **** stars would be the heart throbs, not movie actors

3) Black guys tend to get women because they have really good game, ie pick up skills, ie an unnatural advantage, its a massive part of their culture, to act black is to act attractive

4) Black guys extend their game into the bedroom, its not just big penises making women scream they are more motivated to get better in bed, they have more moves more skill most of the time, tehy have to try harder because they aren't as attractive as white men, they need to manipulate with game for the same reason

5) A white man has the biggest penis in the world, black and white men come in all shapes and sizes, freaks exist on both races. On average black men arent much bigger than white men when erect.

6) Lots of women cheat period, same with men, they cheat with black men white whatever.

7) We are the top dogs, we owned you in history, we are the most sexually attractive , we have the guy with the biggest penis on our team, we even have the best boxer in a sport that doesn't favor Caucasian genetics, what do you have? Manipulations, game skill (all things anyone can get and only inferiors need), and maybe a 1 inch size advantage on average, maybe freaks being more common. So what, you loose

8) We are smarter (yes I know you are actually white pretending to be black)

9) We are more empathetic doing far more good in the world than any other race despite our bad press due to history (all races were bad in history)

10) We have the most power and money in the world

Its abundantly obvious whites are the best, even though im bias and white, the minor advantages of asian average IQ and black testosterone dont outweigh all the far more numerous positives whites have, we have the best of both worlds and more to boot, we are smart and physical, the master race
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 07-04-2016, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X