Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sensitive posters running to mod's when their feelings get hurt.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    I'm a warrior so no name calling gets to me.
    Your a pot headed whore, that's what you are!

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      Your a pot headed whore, that's what you are!

Comment

Thread sucks. Nothing but kids whining!

Reported.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          Thread sucks. Nothing but kids whining!

Reported.
          Hahahahahahaha!!thanks for sharing. Peace brother.

Comment

all these posters are cry babies, I can run you a list of posters who begg for me to be banned lmfao. Them ******* ass dudes use boxingscene like battered women using boxingscene as a safe haven. Like these idiots are so invested into their online self that they cant ignore you they have to cry and let the world know their feelings have been hurt by something you said lmfao weak ass lames.

Comment

Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
              all these posters are cry babies, I can run you a list of posters who begg for me to be banned lmfao. Them ******* ass dudes use boxingscene like battered women using boxingscene as a safe haven. Like these idiots are so invested into their online self that they cant ignore you they have to cry and let the world know their feelings have been hurt by something you said lmfao weak ass lames.
              Somebody ban this mother****er, again.

Reported for "I'll think of something"

Comment

Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
                Keep keeping it real hermano. We got a circus of azz clowns on here.

Comment

I remember back in the 20th century when men were men. Now all you louts are man bun wearing, skinny Jean and hipster hat wearing tiny pee pee sorry ass excuses for males.

Man up and stop whining. Go watch Gladiator or any John Wayne movie to learn or at least pretend you know what it's like to be an alpha male.

Comment

Snitches get tacked onto telephone poles with stitches and fall into ditches.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Does Bostonguy have a dog or not? Jhonny wants to know.

Sorry for bothering you about banned buddies.
                      Don't know if he does. He will have to answer that.

And I don't mind if members ask occasionally as long as they know I won't share details. Better asking personally than starting a dreaded thread about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X