Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sensitive posters running to mod's when their feelings get hurt.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    Don't know if he does. He will have to answer that.

And I don't mind if members ask occasionally as long as they know I won't share details. Better asking personally than starting a dreaded thread about it.
    Got it! Thanks!

Comment

A bunch of panty wearing mother****ers

Comment

I'm a ****ing *****.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          money talks. racism was generating a lot of traffic for this dying forum. if advertisers start to walk you'll see a clampdown. otherwise it's on the moderators, and after the bringer left nobody seemed to give too much of a ****. i don't want to get banned right now, but i'll just say that we all know how bostonguy feels about ******s, for instance

Comment

Oh, you so wacist!

You said some mean wacist things on twitter about Lil Skittles Trayboon Martin!

I'm gonna ban you, you mean horrible wacist!

Comment

BostonGuy and NE need to settle this.

Catch a fade somewhere out there.

The winning proceeds can go to wherever charity the winner chooses.

NE can donate his to whatever mosque that the Starbucks shitbird liberals feel is the most oppressed.

BG can get a free agent that isn't a 5'9 midget to come to Boston and have a chance against the Cavs.

Somebody gets KTFO, and we get shirtless pic's.

Win/win.

Comment

Originally posted by Polarbear View Post
                Some guy named HairyBalls666 called me a ****. I am offended.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

NE can donate his to whatever mosque that the Starbucks shitbird liberals feel is the most oppressed.

BG can get a free agent that isn't a 5'9 midget to come to Boston and have a chance against the Cavs.

Win/win.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

You such an assh0le

Glad you're back

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Win/win.

I'm dead.. Pea said whatever mosque NE wants

Comment

Meh. Sounds like internet drama and you catch yourself in it if you are on here way too much. Take a break dude and if you find yourself caring a little too much, log out and do something else with your time.

Tbh, not to kiss ass but the mods have been cool with me and just did their jobs from what I've seen so far. Never been ban here but I follow the damn rules. I'm never racist, I say stupid dumb mean **** to posters but everyone does on here, and I usually stay away from the unnecessary drama. I don't know, I feel like majority of people on here care too much about what others think about them. My post count has gone down significantly since I started posting on here since I'm busy and you know what? I care less and less about what others think or say.

Comment

Working...
                      X